Legend

khewston

we were supposed to be on the Legend Journeys Cruise out of Tampa on 5/2.  It is now off the schedule, and i assume because the cruise was supposed to end in NYC.  oh well,  sucks for us, but what are you going to do.

2 hours ago, mpdog42 said:

Yeah I just posted a question about the same time you posted yours...What do you think?

For some reason I think her sailing are going to be canceled.  I don't know why only a few of their ships are not showing any availability  until later in the year. You would think they all would if this is due to the virus.

1 minute ago, Thebosn1 said:

Mardi Gras isn't either.

I think the Mardi Gras is being delayed because of construction issues.  Maybe with other ships not sailing they are planning as using as hospitals for those who have the virus.  I know they had offered the US government use of their ships.

• Like 1

Oh no!  It does appear to be the case.  That's a big step for Carnival to take and messes up our summer holiday now.  We are flying to Albania for a family wedding, then a flight from Tirana to Venice and then our flights back from Barcelona - that's going to be a nightmare to sort out ;-(  Kids will be so upset as we've just sorted out the Easter mini cruise cancellation from Costa.  Ah well!  Can;t be helped!

Ugh.  I booked Carnival Legend to the Fjords because my Mardis Gras TA was cancelled.  Now my Legend.  Not sure what I am going to do. Paid for some it with my FCC from Mardis Gras and about half with Carnival gift cards so no point in refund.  But I can't book next summer for the Fjords or elsewhere because I am trying to get pregnant and will either be too far along or have a newborn who can't cruise yet as they have to be 6 months to cruise.

2 hours ago, dritan said:

Oh no!  It does appear to be the case.  That's a big step for Carnival to take and messes up our summer holiday now.  We are flying to Albania for a family wedding, then a flight from Tirana to Venice and then our flights back from Barcelona - that's going to be a nightmare to sort out ;-(  Kids will be so upset as we've just sorted out the Easter mini cruise cancellation from Costa.  Ah well!  Can;t be helped!

Love your attitude

On 3/27/2020 at 5:40 PM, Eli_6 said:

Ugh.  I booked Carnival Legend to the Fjords because my Mardis Gras TA was cancelled.  Now my Legend.  Not sure what I am going to do. Paid for some it with my FCC from Mardis Gras and about half with Carnival gift cards so no point in refund.  But I can't book next summer for the Fjords or elsewhere because I am trying to get pregnant and will either be too far along or have a newborn who can't cruise yet as they have to be 6 months to cruise.

Best wishes for your expanding family 🙂 

Hopefully Carnival will allow you an exception to book later due to the extenuating circumstances.

• Like 1