Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

I want to share some good news.My Parkinsons Therapist told me that there is something that he believes would be very helpful to me .It is a combination Wheelchair and Walker,It is manufactured solely for people who have Parkinson’s Disease.I told him that I would be interested in getting one.He sent in an application to the manufacturer.My doctors told me they will gladly send in the required paperwork.If I am able to get one I would have to go through a trainining period as it has all kinds of electronic gadgets .My Therapist said he would bring it to my house and work with me until I am able to maneuver it on my own.

I should know by the end of May or early June.

I am thankful for your good news!  I hope it all works out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

I want to share some good news.My Parkinsons Therapist told me that there is something that he believes would be very helpful to me .It is a combination Wheelchair and Walker,It is manufactured solely for people who have Parkinson’s Disease.I told him that I would be interested in getting one.He sent in an application to the manufacturer.My doctors told me they will gladly send in the required paperwork.If I am able to get one I would have to go through a trainining period as it has all kinds of electronic gadgets .My Therapist said he would bring it to my house and work with me until I am able to maneuver it on my own.

I should know by the end of May or early June.

Good to hear.  I always wish you the very best.  

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Have you ever had peppers cross pollinate?   I haven't  but I was talking to someone that had a bell and jalapeno growing close and some bell got some heat.  I got my peppers mixed up when I planted.  I  thought I can figure it out when they mature.  I think there is only 3 or 4 jalapeno plants.

No, I have not had that happened but wouldn't mind if it did.   

Some of my plant markers got blown around with the heavy winds we have had recently.   Some of my tomatoes will be surprises when they mature.  

You and Sharon must be getting really excited fo your Alaska cruise.  I have been enjoying the photos in the live reviews.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Hi Debbie,  I, too, am Debbie.  Welcome aboard😀   looks like you are also a cat person.  There are several of us here as well as some adorable dogs!

Hi Debbie.  Nice to meet you.  Funny, my late husband called me Sunshine.  
I have two cats. TWINS!  11 y/o as of April 1st.  Ned Mulligan and LuLu Delilah.

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, Mrs. H. said:

Thank you for the invite. 

Welcome Debbie.  I am sure you will enjoy being here.  It’s sometimes hard to keep up. Let us know when you have read the 1st 2,300+ pages…. 😊 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Welcome Debbie.  I am sure you will enjoy being here.  It’s sometimes hard to keep up. Let us know when you have read the 1st 2,300+ pages…. 😊 

And after you are finished reading them there will be a test.. 

• Haha 11

11 minutes ago, Mrs. H. said:

Hi Debbie.  Nice to meet you.  Funny, my late husband called me Sunshine.  
I have two cats. TWINS!  11 y/o as of April 1st.  Ned Mulligan and LuLu Delilah.

My Father called me Sunshine.  Cute names. 😺   After my almost 22yr old Splashes passed away I wasn't sure I was going to get another cat right away but then I saw an ad for local Shelter and  Sparky picked me.   Then I went back for his friend Eva.  both around 2 to 3 yrs old.  So happy we found each other.  

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

And clean the fridge😁   We are all very thankful Dani started this wonderful thread 🥰

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

No, I have not had that happened but wouldn't mind if it did.   

Some of my plant markers got blown around with the heavy winds we have had recently.   Some of my tomatoes will be surprises when they mature.  

You and Sharon must be getting really excited fo your Alaska cruise.  I have been enjoying the photos in the live reviews.

When I heard about the peppers I thought you would like it.  Good chance you will recognize the tomatoes.

We just finished packing.  First time we both have two full size suitecases packed.  Lord willing and the Covid don’t rise we will know tomorrow morning how excited we are.  The live reviews have been good.  My excitement went up when I heard there is an ice cream machine on Ovation.  Might be a one time visit.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I rarely look at post numbers, we are over 58000 posts.

That is why I always say that this is the best thread on the Internet.In 1999 I was posting on a nostalgia message board.A NYC magazine decided to do a story on the board because it was something brand new,.The owner of the boards suggested that they interview the two people who post the most to find out why they enjoy posting so much .One was me.I said that I love conversation .

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I actually did 😂 amazing the wide range of topics that have been covered since Dani started this thread…but it’s the sense of community, care and support that makes it special.

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1