Do I need to do something?

the col.

29 minutes ago, the col. said:

This PM we received via e-mail our Express Docs from HAL about our land/sea trip starting 14 MAY---I HAVE NOT YET HAD ANY CONTACT WITH THE HAL FOLKS--SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE---THANKS---

You don't need to do anything.

Edited by The-Inside-Cabin

I just spoke to a friend on the phone--he's on same trip--he thinks they will not cancel--due to the CRUISE not starting out of Steward until 17 May--does anyone really know the real story on this trip?? ANY INFO WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIATED---Please HELP==

The rep told me they are sent out automatically if the cruise is not cancelled.  I asked about those of us doing Denali before cruise. If we don’t show up for train are we considered to be no shows for cruise.  Especially since, a) we’d have to be there 4 days before cruise starts and b) HAL has been waiting until as close as 24 hrs prior to cruise start to cancel other cruises.  He stated that it was possible to notify them that we would not be joining land portion.  IMO, it’s all being handled half-a$$ed.

1 hour ago, the col. said:

So you folks just going to wait until you here from Hal?  Would it do me any good to call and speak to them---or just let it ride--

Your cruise is toast, it will not be going anywhere there are no ports for them to sail from or to. Calling them will not get you anymore information.

• Like 1