Harmony Balcony Deals for November 2021

HM November 2021 sailings have balcony guarantees in the $450 per person range, before any C and A discounts.  I know we don't know what will be happening by then.  Just tossing it out there.  Sorry but this thread is NOT FCC, what will it take to cruise again or COVID related😇

Edited by molly361
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Just tossing it out there.

Since the GGG flier person probably got laid off, we might as well resurrect that thread and post deal such as this in there - we will crowdsource the flier for RCI.

Thanks for the tip.   Guarantee neighborhood balcony for 2 with C&A discount is $989. 11/14/21 Eastern.   I usually don't like guarantee's but for that amount I think I can live with it.  I think by that time this virus will be behind us..I hope so anyway..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FishLips23 said:

What are the chances of getting an oceanview balcony? Or is that just for central park/boardwalk? We've never booked a balcony guarantee on Harmony so I'm not sure how it works.

I’d guess 99.99+% chance it is CP/Boardwalk. 
The one date I looked at the balcony discount was $135pp LESS than an Inside before C&A, so close to $250pp less with my discount. I wonder how many insides they are selling? This is nuts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FishLips23 said:

Nevermind, I answered my own questions haha. Thanks! We're booking November 28, will be our first time in a non-ocean facing balcony!

We booked the Nov 14.  We have had a Central Park cabin before and thought it was OK.  Prefer ocean view but the Central park was very relaxing in the evening.  Haven't had the Boardwalk so that would be new.

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

Sorry but this thread is NOT FCC, what will it take to cruise again or COVID related😇

Actually it seems to me that it is pretty much “what will it take for you to cruise again”. Roughly $1000 ($500pp) with C&A discount for a week in a Harmony balcony seems to have some takers. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, torpeedo said:

Thanks for the tip.   Guarantee neighborhood balcony for 2 with C&A discount is $989. 11/14/21 Eastern.   I usually don't like guarantee's but for that amount I think I can live with it.  I think by that time this virus will be behind us..I hope so anyway..

Our Oct 31 TA is about that price for solo occupancy in CP balcony. And we get 14 days😉

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

It was a group rate thru my Awesome TA.

We got one of those wide balconies and the connecting cabin

She is awesome 👏!  We’ve had that wide CP balcony and really enjoyed it! 

Edited by torpeedo
  • Like 1

Pricing is a bit wonky when I try a mock booking in Canadian funds the price per person actually goes up per person when booking 3 to a room.I did it in US funds and price goes down per person as it usually does.Was looking at the sailing on the 14th of Nov.

On 4/21/2020 at 6:44 PM, John&LaLa said:

It was a group rate thru my Awesome TA.

We got one of those wide balconies and the connecting cabin

John, not familiar with this class of ship.  What CP balconies/connecting cabins are you talking about with wide balconies -- I'd like to check  them out on deck plans.  Our first time on a "big boy."   We like the Radiance and Vision Class.

We are on the 31 Oct 21 TA.   Just trying to acclimate.   We booked a 4D on the port side.  Like a little bit of sun.  🍷

1 hour ago, Wine-O said:

John, not familiar with this class of ship.  What CP balconies/connecting cabins are you talking about with wide balconies -- I'd like to check  them out on deck plans.  Our first time on a "big boy."   We like the Radiance and Vision Class.

We are on the 31 Oct 21 TA.   Just trying to acclimate.   We booked a 4D on the port side.  Like a little bit of sun.  🍷

The Central Park balcony cabins ending in 29 have a double wide balcony. They are next to the Living Wall. 

IMAG7165_1.thumb.jpg.1750098f1d48004dd8d9c790f6c5be41.jpg

Most of these cabins are next to a room service pantry, so they tend to be noisy in the day. 

IMAG7170_1.thumb.jpg.8770afe8c85df197cf6c0b81c91b3b93.jpg

We have 11229 and 11231. Not sure if we can open the balcony divider wall, but they don't connect internally.

I think we had 12629 a few years ago.

IMAG7174_1.thumb.jpg.f3aa60f1d763bd531eb70f78fd78fbd8.jpg

Solo rate was $991. I added tips for $203, so with the $900 refundable deposit, I only owe $294 for each cabin

Edited by John&LaLa

2 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Thanks for the Pics.  Did you get a lot of noise out there? 

Some from the pool deck above. That location is close to the band stand above. It wasn't noticeable inside

Edited by John&LaLa