5% voyagers club discount

Heather1972

1 hour ago, drsel said:

But which country website is the cheapest for any given sailing

That may vary, dependent upon cruise, so there is no true answer to that question....sadly!

On 6/2/2020 at 8:13 AM, Até said:

That link on the US site is still broken and takes you to the UK site.  On the US site they now have the Voyages Selection in the top rotating banner of the home page.  The link from there works.  There is now only a 5+5% section that covers pretty much all sailings and gives $100pp OBC to all Voyagers Club members except welcome.  I don't think it is able to be done correctly on line, it is still best to call through the phone center.

I called earlier today to book October 16, 2021 on the Meraviglia. The agent got me the 5+5 and $100 abc per person. Made my YC interior room a fantastic bargain.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RealNorwegianCruiser said:

Its not attached automatically if you book through the web page. Had to call MSC couple of times, and then MSC Scandinavia had to deal with MSC Italy. Got the 5+5 and 100 Eur pp after alot of hassle..

Noticed the same - website gives only normal 5% (even though it is said on the site it would work also on website). Maybe have to call as well.

The 5+5 has been nothing but frustrating for me. I enjoy "the search" for a cruise(s) and do a lot of comparing of prices, with/without beverages, etc., and trying to get a final price with the 5+5 scroll is impossible. I continually get error messages, pop ups that ask for a club number but not letting me enter one, and on and on. Might have to let it go for awhile.

^^

8 hours ago, RealNorwegianCruiser said:

Its not attached automatically if you book through the web page. Had to call MSC couple of times, and then MSC Scandinavia had to deal with MSC Italy. Got the 5+5 and 100 Eur pp after alot of hassle..

2 hours ago, JezzaC said:

Noticed the same - website gives only normal 5% (even though it is said on the site it would work also on website). Maybe have to call as well.

It seems that different markets may be having problems. I can only give my experience when booking through the USA site.....

If booking without entering a VC number, you can see/book at the standard price.

If during the booking process you add a VC number, you can see/book at the standard VC discount price.

If you click on the "Voyages Selection..." promo while on the homepage, it will take you to a new page (https://www.msccruisesusa.com/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/msc-club-pax-type-55) where you can search for your cruise. If you continue through the booking process, you might see a popup that states that it is only for VC members. It may ask for a VC number and DOB. Once entered, the "5% + 5% + OBC" price is shown. 

I just did a mock booking for a date that I am already booked and compared the standard price vs. the VC price vs. the 5% + 5% price. The differences are about $318 and $621. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only

40 minutes ago, drsel said:

A large online US travel agent would give you a discount more than $621

OR...try speaking to an agent at the online agency and see if they can give you a discount on top of the 5%+5% that you are entitled to anyway!

Just a thought

• Like 2

OR...try speaking to an agent at the online agency and see if they can give you a discount on top of the 5%+5% that you are entitled to anyway!

Just a thought
If not a discount, they will give you OBC which will be more than $ 621