What’s your best guess?

Suzanne123

3 minutes ago, voljeep said:

bite, nah, but you did nibble ...

why should Princess commit to do cruises only for y'all when you have your own cruise line P & O for that purpose

and what's your reason, "matey" for not doing  P & O - your home cruise line, right?

REMEMBER THE RUBY !!

Thanks for your kind offer but P&O is not our cruise line. It's British I thought. 

Yep, the Ruby was a mess, but I still wonder how else anyone would have handled it, as it was a new situation for all of us. Princess obviously screwed up.....but I'm forgiving enough to have them back.

Yours, 

matey, sport, pal, digger, etc😜

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, leck57 said:

Princess obviously screwed up.....but I'm forgiving enough to have them back.

hopefully Princess is smart enough not to go back … at least until "y'all" lift your draconian restrictions for us "foreigners" 

and we could definitely have beers together ...

1 minute ago, voljeep said:

hopefully Princess is smart enough not to go back … at least until "y'all" lift your draconian restrictions for us "foreigners" 

and we could definitely have beers together ...

Yeh mate. I've been reading your posts for quite a while and I definitely think we could share a few schooners (aussie description of a largish beer glass) together. 

One day hopefully.🍺🍺🍻🍺🍻 (these are mine, I'll order yours now)

• Thanks 1

So when I went to the Dr's office today they asked 3 new questions

Do you live in assisted living ( they were already asking if you live in skilled nursing home)

Do you live in a shelter

Do you live in a prison.

Fast forward when you go to board in LB

Do you live in a shelter?

Do you live in a prison?

Will they have to ask the same questions?

Same medical group (different offices) last week they just asked if I lived in a skilled nursing facility.

So I get asked the questions to get in the building, I get asked the questions when I check in and I get asked the questions from the PA in the exam room.

I can't see CA going from this to okay to sail in 3-4 months.

A

23 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

For us a lot depends on a vaccine. And right now our hope is Oxford University and AstraZenica are able to pull a rabbit out of their combined hats and are able to provide a quality vaccine in mass quantities starting this Fall. I know, that’s wishful thinking, but one can hope anyway. 

I agree.  Our next cruise is in April 2021, hopefully giving enough time for a vaccine to be available.  

5 minutes ago, Thrak said:

It said I will "most likely" win millions of dollars on the lottery. It also said my November cruise would "most definitely" happen. Not a very good prognosticator.

You can use your lottery winnings to upgrade to a full suite on your November cruise.