The Daily for Sunday Jun 28, 2020

richwmn

Thanks for the update. I’m painfully aware of insurance today. I had posted 2 weeks ago about my car incident with the  tire dropped in the roadway. Unfortunately, the car was declared totaled, so now I get to go car shopping. Not looking forward to it. 
I hope everyone had a good day and a better week to come.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lindaler said:

Thank you Rich. Love tapioca pudding. Getting ready for a land cruise to Puget Sound and then down to the southern Oregon coast. First major trip alone and with my new trailer. Nervous about what the governor might close now. Numbers are up for our state and my reservation is at a state park. 

Have a super trip! Bringing your kayak?

58 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Have a super trip! Bringing your kayak?

Thank you. No kayaks this trip but son came for a visit and we spent most of Saturday exploring up river. He says we clocked in over seven miles total for the day. That’s a lot for these old bones. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lindaler said:

Thank you. No kayaks this trip but son came for a visit and we spent most of Saturday exploring up river. He says we clocked in over seven miles total for the day. That’s a lot for these old bones. 

7 miles is a serious kayak trip, especially considering the portion that is against the current! Brava!

11 hours ago, Himself said:

Rich thank you for the DAILY.  Four months ago I was enjoying a delightful cruise on the Koningsdam  Never did I dream what was coming 11 days after I left the vessel in early March.

Today I am having dinner at a place that offers frog legs.  Should I order something else.  I am not into the exotic. 

I tried a frog leg before the main course.  Been there, done that. 

• Haha 1

Thank you for the daily report Rich.

I loved tapioca pudding as a kid, my mother made pudding almost every night for dessert.....butterscotch was another favorite, chocolate the best.  But not loving tapioca pudding as an adult. 

Having Marie Calendar chicken pot pie for an easy dinner because I made pizza for lunch and it's way too hot for anything else.  We are actually going to "cool" down a bit over the next few days into the upper 90's.  Well, you know, going from 108 to 98 is a big deal here....  10 degrees is huge for us.  🙂

Have a great evening everyone!

• Like 2