Opinions please

laurieb

we have the opportunity to move from an N1 to a CO on a 7 night cruise for an additional + - 1400.00; we would get 600.00 OBC, making it more like 800.00.  Do you think it's worth it for a 7 night cruise?  Itinerary includes 2 days Livorno, 2 days Monte Carlo, overnight Barcelona

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Is that USD and total for the cabin or per person? Is the OBC non refundable or refundable?  If non refundable would you be using it or being "made" to use it if you know what I mean?

Phil 

USD total for cabin.  It’s the 600.00 suite OBC so non refundable.  I think I could make use of it 😊

Laurie, I say go for it!  Not sure if there are any CWs at a reasonable price. I like those cabins better. Larger inside and a more usable balcony. And less movement if it is rougher. If you go for a CO I recommend deck 7 over 6. There's a connecting door arrangement on 6 that reduces the bedroom space and the bed faces a different way and possible noise from next door issues depending upon your neighbour. I might be telling you something you already know, but just to make you aware. 

Phil 

• Like 1