No Premium Economy Upgrades

YoHoHo

32 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

If you dock in Miami   yes the Domestic  flights from there to other airports in the US & Canada would not be PE

People could always  just book the  USA to BCN portion  & get the PE  seats  ( if available ) then book  whatever you like  from MIA to your home  city

I think they will give you a credit for 1/2 the  airfare ... someone will know for sure

Our experience has been that the savings one one flight is pro-rated by the relative costs of the flights.

When we did the TA last year it was cheaper just to use O air  both segments  as we had to fly to NYC   then fly home from LHR   added PE for the return portion

We do not live near the port  so that was best for us

Usually we just take the air credit  then book  the flights  we want  sometimes  we get  a deal on PE or BUS  sometimes not

Neither one of us enjoy econ  even on short flights 😁 

it is only money  & our comfort is more important to us

YMMV

• Like 2

I pulled out my invoice for the transatlantic on November 21, 2020 from Barcelona to Miami.  The Premium Economy surcharge was $199 a person. As we live near Miami, we only needed the air in one direction.  We received a $200 credit for not needing a domestic flight home from Miami.  We would have gotten an $800 credit each had we not taken their air in both directions. A nonstop flight in premium economy from Miami would have cost us much more than the $600 credit that we would have received for the flight, even taking into account paying for an air deviation.

We cancelled before the final payment, so maybe someday we will rebook this sailing.

16 hours ago, LHT28 said:

If you dock in Miami   yes the Domestic  flights from there to other airports in the US & Canada would not be PE

People could always  just book the  USA to BCN portion  & get the PE  seats  ( if available ) then book  whatever you like  from MIA to your home  city

I think they will give you a credit for 1/2 the  airfare ... someone will know for sure

Don't quote me on this but when you have an international leg and a domestic leg on your cruise I think there is a different air credit for each one. 

1 hour ago, ORV said:

Don't quote me on this but when you have an international leg and a domestic leg on your cruise I think there is a different air credit for each one. 

Maybe

I will never know 

for us it  is better to take the O airfare  for  transatlantic  cruises

Not sure  I will be doing another one after our last experience  LOL

4 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Maybe

I will never know 

for us it  is better to take the O airfare  for  transatlantic  cruises

Not sure  I will be doing another one after our last experience  LOL

That was the one where it snowed on the decks?

5 hours ago, ORV said:

We were offered a $200 credit to decline the domestic flight from Miami and $600 for the international flight from Miami to Barcelona. 

On 10/13/2020 at 2:04 AM, seachelt said:

We just booked today, Istanbul to Monte Carlo October 18, 2021. Our PE offer was $249. PP each way.

We just booked this one yesterday (10/19) and it was $199 out of ATL.  Prices change faster than the stock market!

3 hours ago, ricka47 said:

We just booked this one yesterday (10/19) and it was $199 out of ATL.  Prices change faster than the stock market!

Seachelt is in Canada, that is why it's different.