Captains Club Offers

Gingercruiser

31 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Try here

Thanks.   Checked out the  link you provided.   Unfortunately bookings must have been made during a certain time frame which is now out of date.

Savings Offer (“Offer”) applies to new individual and non-contracted group bookings named during the offer period on select sailings departing April 2020 – September 2021. Cruise must be booked February 1, 2020 – April 31, 2020.

I was on the celebrity website last night.  There is an offer that includes the classic beverage package and $200 OBC plus a discounted fare.  

I was checking pricing for a cruise that I booked last year - and is scheduled to sail in March 2021z. The fare is now $2,000 per person higher than when I booked so the “deals” are no so special, in my mind.  I wanted to see whether I could do a “Lift & Shift” to 2022 but there is nothing comparable on the 2022 schedule so far as I can tell.

On 8/5/2020 at 6:16 AM, ipeeinthepool said:

I'm not sure they could have a promotion that would cause me to book another cruise until they have a vaccine.  They have enough of my money.

Agreed.  Plus, the pricing is nuts.  

I want to get back on a ship as much as the next person, but I just have no interest in booking something now.  Classic bvg pkg + 200 OBC??  😳 Come on X, .....

The 200$ OBC offer is only when booking suites, or in Celebrity marketing language, "when booking The Retreat". That offer runs until August 19, and is valid for all Classic and above members.

The beverage package for the "Sail" price tier is for all stateroom types, but only until Monday.

8 hours ago, mikkelhansen said:

The 200$ OBC offer is only when booking suites, or in Celebrity marketing language, "when booking The Retreat". That offer runs until August 19, and is valid for all Classic and above members.

The beverage package for the "Sail" price tier is for all stateroom types, but only until Monday.

Could you possibly post that Celebrity link that says it runs through August 19, as I can't seem to find it.