Specialty Restaurant Menus

JayS

A lot of people asked for the specialty menus before sailing, myself included. 

I noticed in my April 2021Escape booking NCL is placing a link to most of the menus.  Teppanyaki is not showing a menu.

Is NCL becoming more customer friendly?  

Here is the link to Cagneys 

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Cagney's%20Fleet%20Dinner%20Menu_Premium%20Cut%20Tomahawk_1.pdf

• Like 2

I think their is a problem with the 6 foot rule if it becomes the norm for restaurants for cruise ships seating. Teppanyaki is a L shaped close seating arrangement which is not possible with the 6 feet rule. So this venue may not be available.

8 hours ago, waterjock said:

I think their is a problem with the 6 foot rule if it becomes the norm for restaurants for cruise ships seating. Teppanyaki is a L shaped close seating arrangement which is not possible with the 6 feet rule. So this venue may not be available.

I think it will be available but will be very very limited. they might restrict the seating arrangement to the people in the same cabin or within the same group/family. Gone will be the days of seating next to strangers you dont know. Alot of places have similar restrictions of only allowing the same family group or household

On 8/14/2020 at 8:24 AM, complawyer said:

if  you already have a cruise booked, log on, it will show review reservation, click under dining option, and they have a listof all the restaurants . the specialty dining menus should be there

I logged into my account and noticed that the menus are available.  

7 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

A curiosity is that you get a different menu depending on the ship you are booked on. Notice anything different between the menus from the Encore and Joy below?

image.thumb.png.92356474fcc64336b68542552d7e287b.png

image.thumb.png.5b1cee67cf2981771c679934f788033f.png

The second one looks like the one from the Escape. What are the dates of the menus. It is given in the fine print at the bottom.

The Escape is dated 8/12/19.

Too bad the Tomahawk is extra. I would use 2 of my SDP's just for that.😁

Interesting to see the changes once the ships sail.🙄

41 minutes ago, JayS said:

The second one looks like the one from the Escape. What are the dates of the menus. It is given in the fine print at the bottom.

The Escape is dated 8/12/19.

Too bad the Tomahawk is extra. I would use 2 of my SDP's just for that.😁

Interesting to see the changes once the ships sail.🙄

The two Food Republic menus posted are dated 9/18/19 and 3/17/19. One from a current Encore reservation. One from a current Joy reservation. Your Escape menu is yet another date. 

My point was the significant price difference for items between the two menus (dated 6 months apart). And more importantly, the "fleet" menus are different depending on source. 

Food-Republic-Menu.091819.pdf

Food-Republic-Menu-031719.pdf

Edited by BirdTravels

7 hours ago, complawyer said:

my original response to the menu question was based on the info for my reservation. we're booked on the spirit onthe march 9th out of athens. i was just trying to help the person find a menu

Yes. Your Post was extremely helpful. Thank you. 

I had not noticed that the had posted the menus. It’s been many years since NCL has posted menus (the old ones were mostly invalid). These seem pretty current.