Where was I?

3 hours ago, qbay46 said:

Correct, Vancouver, when we where there the grizzly bears had just come out of hydernation, your goIMG_5894.thumb.jpeg.5ab801c8110d1b64be0a0c64bcf3feea.jpeg

😄 I did not expect to get that right, what a surprise. We were up there in summer and I remembered the bears. Wow it looks really snowy in your picture, it is totally different our visit, I would never recognise it.

Edited by ilikeanswers

7 minutes ago, Bowm54 said:

Lithuania, the hill of Crosses?

Got it 🤗. I was surprised how touristy this place was. They have a museum, visitors centre, toilet facilities and giant parking lot for buses 😂. The hill was once a medieval Hill Fort and in the 1800s people placed crosses for Lithuanian soldiers. Over time other people started placing crosses, saints, rosaries, Madonnas and Jesuses. When the wind blows through it tinkles like wind chimes. 

7 minutes ago, NSWP said:

I am still alive, thank you.   BATEMANS BAY - Princes Hwy Bridge over the Clyde River ?

Good to hear from you Les. Like many others here Lynn and I are sending our good thought for you every day. May you have many more years to explore your world and add your own special brand of humour to our lives. Be well and we are confident you can beat this thing. (besides we have a date for steak dinner in 2022)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Good to hear from you Les. Like many others here Lynn and I are sending our good thought for you every day. May you have many more years to explore your world and add your own special brand of humour to our lives. Be well and we are confident you can beat this thing. (besides we have a date for steak dinner in 2022)

Appreciate yours and others kind thoughts Lyle. Had a great oyster and steak dinner last night with some family - son, daughter, sister in law, brother in law.

I did not need breakfast today, the 500gm T bone and the oysters were still sitting there, lol. I had a side of chips with mine, just to complement the meal, passed on the potato. Bottle of Rothbury Shiraz of course.

donegans.jpg.97f7ffb9cf101e4d1e5212129e6d91ea.jpg

Edited by NSWP