Labor Day Sale?

GeorgesGal

Yesterday  my Scandinavia & Russia, British Isles and Norwegian Fjords cruises for 2021 and Panama Canal and Pacific Coastal cruises for 2022 rise $600 each one,  Big rise in prices = Big Sale, the bad thing is that when the promotion ends the prices stay up.

Usually items in your Cruise Planner will go on sale.  You need to check it out to see.  I know last year on Black Friday, excursions, dining packages, internet, etc., went on sale with some nice reductions.   On one of our sailings we had 2 perks, and they offered all 4 perks so we were able to upgrade.   🍷

2 hours ago, GeorgesGal said:

So true, jelayne!  Right now they have the standard $500 off and one perk -classic drinks.  Probably can't expect more than that now, can I!

when they they started that “sale” the price of a A1 we booked a few weeks prior went up $200 pp and we have 2 perks.  BTW 90% of the A1s are unsold.

18 hours ago, peanut head said:

I just saw a 20% Off Labor Day Sale on Selected Items in the Deals and Packages section of the cruise planner.  Maybe it will only be on Labor Day itself, as I did not see anything 20% off when I scoured the site.

Despite the banner, there may be no offers for your particular cruise. I do think it's a little misleading to have a generic banner in the individual cruise planner 🙁