REFUND VS FCC

3red7s

Happy Holidays everyone!!!  I have been off-line lately and I am behind on procedures & updates, so I apologize if this has already been addressed.  Our cruise for December was cancelled.  I received an email from RC, to let me know that my dates for my FCC have been updated.   For some reason, i remember an email from a RC cruise months ago that gave me the option of a refund OR an FCC.  Since it is close top $1,000 & there is no light at the end of the tunnel, I would prefer a refund.  Do I have that option??  Thanks everyone. 

3 minutes ago, 3red7s said:

Happy Holidays everyone!!!  I have been off-line lately and I am behind on procedures & updates, so I apologize if this has already been addressed.  Our cruise for December was cancelled.  I received an email from RC, to let me know that my dates for my FCC have been updated.   For some reason, i remember an email from a RC cruise months ago that gave me the option of a refund OR an FCC.  Since it is close top $1,000 & there is no light at the end of the tunnel, I would prefer a refund.  Do I have that option??  Thanks everyone. 

Yes, it must be requested by Dec 31, 3020. 

16 hours ago, 3red7s said:

Was lift and shift an option? Once we compared next year pricing to the 125% FCC and the refund we decided the better option was lift and shift financially. Your pricing and availability may vary.

I thought about the lift and shift, however, since i have lost confidence in the fact that we will sail by Spring, I would much rather just have a refund.  I'll book when I see a ship in the ocean....

• Like 2

Hello,

I don't mind FCC or refund, but I just wish they (RCI) would make up their mind which to do on my account and do it consistently. Moreover, as *I* have cancelled nothing, I would expect to receive the FCC enhanced by 25% but that is not happening uniformly. I've 6 2020 cruises from May to October and not one has been either completely or correctly handled.

Regards,

Cublet