Summer sailing 2022 - UK Ts & Cs

NewWestwardbound

I have just spent an "enjoyable" hour trying to determine the Ts & Cs I would be booking under in the UK for a Summer 22 sailing. As far as I can establish Cruise with Confidence does not apply as Flexible Cancellations and Best Offer Guarantee applies only to sailings through May 4, 2022, and Lift and Shift applies only to 2021 sailings.  

Now I have established the Ts and Cs that do not apply, does the forum have any thoughts on the Ts and Cs that do? For cancellation, I assume the previously standard terms (5 days or less before departure 100%;  6 to 14 days before departure 90%: 15 - 28 days before departure 75%; 29 - 56 days before departure 50%; 57 days or more before departure deposit only). But for any price guarantee I am less sure!

3 hours ago, emmas gran said:

I don't know if people in USA can access T&Cs for UK , you may be better posting on UK section or ask Celebrity /your travel agent direct. Any questions should be answered by either of them.

Yes, easily done by switching to the UK website. One can access any of the Celebrity websites from the drop down menu at the very bottom of any page.

32 minutes ago, emmas gran said:

Just checked our website and don’t appear to have that function, but it’s 6.30  pm NYE and I have a glass of a very good wine in hand🍷🍷

It's there. :classic_biggrin:

Look at this screen shot from the UK website. The drop down menu is highlighted in blue for you.

1642252926_ScreenShot2020-12-31at1_57_16PM.thumb.png.b65a87b0f00aa6255db22b54899d89bb.png

If you then click on "United Kingdom" or the "▽" triangle, you will open the drop down menu and be free to pick other websites:

557898792_ScreenShot2020-12-31at1_56_39PM.thumb.png.4daaa5d2e9a30b96dd8e81508d62ab02.png

I hope it works for you!

HNY and many more nice glasses of wine in the year ahead. Preferably aboard a cruise ship! 🍷🍷🍷

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

It's there. :classic_biggrin:

Look at this screen shot from the UK website. The drop down menu is highlighted in blue for you.

1642252926_ScreenShot2020-12-31at1_57_16PM.thumb.png.b65a87b0f00aa6255db22b54899d89bb.png

If you then click on "United Kingdom" or the "▽" triangle, you will open the drop down menu and be free to pick other websites:

557898792_ScreenShot2020-12-31at1_56_39PM.thumb.png.4daaa5d2e9a30b96dd8e81508d62ab02.png

I hope it works for you!

HNY and many more nice glasses of wine in the year ahead. Preferably aboard a cruise ship! 🍷🍷🍷

Thanks for that never knew that was there!!

HNY to you 🍷🍷🥂🥂🎈🎈

9 hours ago, NewWestwardbound said:

does the forum have any thoughts on the Ts and Cs that do? For cancellation,

Just be aware that you loose your deposit if you cancel.

You can also transfer your booking to another booking ONCE for free if you are Elite or above or for a fee of £75 p.p if you have not yet reached Elite. Or you could pre COVID.

Edited by upwarduk

15 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

Just be aware that you loose your deposit if you cancel.

You can also transfer your booking to another booking ONCE for free if you are Elite or above or for a fee of £75 p.p if you have not yet reached Elite. Or you could pre COVID.

Is this in only UK bookings?  I've made several changes to US booked cruises, not lost anything, has always been transferred 100% to the re-booked cruise, with no penalty.