VOV July 2022?

WFBgal

They are working on moving those who were on the suspended 2021 sailing to 2022 before opening to the public.  The projected move over is targeted to be finished by 1/15, though I fear that will be delayed.  2022 will not be opened or announced until after that work is completed, so maybe by middle to end of this month at earliest.

• Like 1

I talked with the HAL Grand voyages desk yesterday about a client booked on 2021 VOV for whom I had not yet gotten a rebooking confirmation. I was assured they are “working on it” and we should get more information “sometime in February”.

Not much of an answer if you ask me, but with everything going on I’m not surprised this is taking a back seat to other priorities. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I moved my 2020 booking to 2021 last March when COVID started to become active in the US.

HAL sent me a notice that my 2021 booking would be moved to 2022.  (I was happy about that move because I’m not quite ready to travel at this time.)  On the HAL website I saw the date changes last week, but had not received a Confirmation of the new booking.  The Confirmation appeared in my email late last night (Tuesday 01-26).

• 2 weeks later...

I’m happy to report we are booked on the VOV for July 2022...all 35 days. The Scottish port however alarms me because of the overpriced castle tour. Hopefully, private tours can be arranged for a fraction of the price HAL is charging. I despise bus tours.

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, whliu2001 said:

Thanks for the info. It may be worth reposting to a new thread rather than adding to a 2 year old one though.

Edited by sunviking90
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2