UK staycation cruise details launched

Adam Coulter

Just now, joeecco said:

You’re talking about all the normal princess cruises, which yes it is an add on. 

im talking about these specific coastal cruises which Princess have said directly are all all inclusive. 

I asked to see what your email said but I’m still waiting, I’m not arguing with you. Simply saying you shouldn’t believe a TA about a cruise lines policy when they are saying different themselves. 

Don’t say ‘believe people’ when you’re not believing me, how ironic 😂😂😂

How many more times ? I'll spell it out.

On the Princess web site it advertises the UK cruises and the headline price is AI. Read further and it clearly states it is the Plus fare which can paid when booked or the 30 can be added onboard. Apology accepted.

• Haha 1

Just now, bobstheboy said:

On the Princess web site it advertises the UK cruises and the headline price is AI. Read further and it clearly states it is the Plus fare which can paid when booked or the 30 can be added onboard. Apology accepted.

Can anyone else find the page this person is talking about? Because I can’t and he clearly doesn’t want to send a link. 

56 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Can't see too many takers for a 14 night non stop cruise round the fjords, especially in the winter! 

I seem to remember the sea being a bit choppy in those war films. North Cape in November?. They will probably close the pool deck.

10 minutes ago, joeecco said:

MSC have been using this models since August last year very successfully stopping at more than 1 country in the Med. I think they’ve got it spot on. 

Yes they had a small amount of cases but P&O will too, every line will just like every workplace etc will. 

MSC have gone from to the leading cruise line since this pandemic with their approach and innovation with the air filtering etc. Whereas P&O have been very quiet about what upgrades they have done, if any, to their air systems. 

Having looked at the MSC news, it does seem they're doing a good job at keeping everyone safe on board and on excursions and being incredibly strict about sending people away. However, for me, I'm happier with the lowest possible chance of covid getting on and spreading around the ship. 

And that the kids can't come!! Midday cocktails and fine dining for me!

1 minute ago, sallybunny said:

Having looked at the MSC news, it does seem they're doing a good job at keeping everyone safe on board and on excursions and being incredibly strict about sending people away. However, for me, I'm happier with the lowest possible chance of covid getting on and spreading around the ship. 

And that the kids can't come!! Midday cocktails and fine dining for me!

Everyone has different view points so at least we all get a choice with what protocols we prefer now which is great.

bet your children aren’t happy though, take them on an MSC one too. Else they may hold you to it 😅

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, joeecco said:

Can anyone else find the page this person is talking about? Because I can’t and he clearly doesn’t want to send a link. 

If you read the small print in clearly states the headline price is a Plus fare, which can be removed at any time. You can pay either. Please play nice.

1 minute ago, bobstheboy said:

If you read the small print in clearly states the headline price is a Plus fare, which can be removed at any time. You can pay either. Please play nice.

Removed as in they (the cruise line) can remove the offer and stop selling it like that. 
that doesn’t mean the guest can remove it. 

that’s a usual T&C line. 

Still waiting for a link please 🙂 

Dont say play nice like I’m nasty when im

simply asking for your source and you aren’t providing it, which further proves my simple point that they are selling them as all inclusive. 

Edited by joeecco

Just now, joeecco said:

Removed as in they can remove the offer and stop selling it like that. 
that doesn’t mean the guest can remove it. 

that’s a usual T&C line. 

Still waiting for a link please 🙂 

You look. Anyway had enough, I post info and don't like being interrogated. Block me if you can't accept I don't lie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobstheboy said:

You look. Anyway had enough, I post info and don't like being interrogated. Block me if you can't accept I don't lie.

I’ll take this as there isn’t a link or an email saying such a thing. 

Ive looked and there isn’t anything. There isn’t even a page on princess website about these new sailings yet as they’re not yet on sale and there was no link either from the email. 

Thanks a lot for your lovely comments. Have a great day. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, joeecco said:

Everyone has different view points so at least we all get a choice with what protocols we prefer now which is great.

bet your children aren’t happy though, take them on an MSC one too. Else they may hold you to it 😅

They don't know I'm going so keep it quiet. But we're all booked for Iona next year! 

I have no idea why we are discussing whether Princess new Uk cruises are going to be AI or not, but  I have copied this from the small print in the email I got from Princess this morning in the hope that is settles the matter

All-inclusive cruises from £539pp based on voyage G125P - 3 night scenic cruise departing 14 August 2021. Princess Plus price shown is subject to availability based upon 2 adults sharing the lowest available grade of balcony stateroom. Price and availability are correct at time of publishing, and may go up or down. ~The Princess Plus all-inclusive fare includes our Premier Beverage Package, Wi-Fi & Gratuities on top of the full board cruise and is available on all cruises, excluding voyages that are of 1 or 2 night/s duration.

Cathy

5 minutes ago, Cathygh said:

I have no idea why we are discussing whether Princess new Uk cruises are going to be AI or not, but  I have copied this from the small print in the email I got from Princess this morning in the hope that is settles the matter

All-inclusive cruises from £539pp based on voyage G125P - 3 night scenic cruise departing 14 August 2021. Princess Plus price shown is subject to availability based upon 2 adults sharing the lowest available grade of balcony stateroom. Price and availability are correct at time of publishing, and may go up or down. ~The Princess Plus all-inclusive fare includes our Premier Beverage Package, Wi-Fi & Gratuities on top of the full board cruise and is available on all cruises, excluding voyages that are of 1 or 2 night/s duration.

Cathy

Because there is a popular belief amongst some this isn’t a P&O forum

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bazrat said:

Because there is a popular belief amongst some this isn’t a P&O forum

The folk who won't cruise for a few years can now not cruise on 3 cruise lines . I had an email from Warner's. Their prices make these cruises seem like a bargain.

• Like 1

Just now, zap99 said:

The folk who won't cruise for a few years can now not cruise on 3 cruise lines . I had an email from Warner's. Their prices make these cruises seem like a bargain.

True they moved upmarket a few years back so did the prices 

In addition to my post above, I have also had the email from the TA Joeecco mentioned and they are advertising the Princess cruises without the Plus price but if you add their price to the plus package price it's the same price as other TAs are offering

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cathygh said:

In addition to my post above, I have also had the email from the TA Joeecco mentioned and they are advertising the Princess cruises without the Plus price but if you add their price to the plus package price it's the same price as other TAs are offering

My point was that the TA is known to be wrong  and that the direct Princess communication states they are all inclusive. 

and for the record, I was simply asking for a link or an email directly from Princess to suggest otherwise if I was wrong, happy to stand corrected when there’s direct proof from the horses mouth. 

Edited by joeecco

Copied from an email received from Princess today....Brian

We're thrilled to share with you that our all-inclusive UK Summer Seacations* go on sale next week! These three to seven night escapes onboard Regal Princess and Sky Princess this summer, will offer purely scenic cruises, and some with UK ports-of-call including Liverpool, Belfast and Glasgow. Princess Plus Fares start from only £539pp^ and include all-inclusive drinks, unlimited Wi-Fi and gratuities,~ plus full board fine dining, entertainment and the exclusive Princess MedallionClass experience powered by the OceanMedallion.

Key dates
Regal Princess: 31 July - 23 September 2021
Sky Princess: 30 August - 28 September 2021 

NEW Summer Seacations go on sale 24 March @ 8AM

Available to UK resident COVID-19 vaccinated** guests only

http://movableink.princesscruises.co.uk/p/rp/8dbe6ef484d41926.png?mi_u=8555353822

1 hour ago, bobstheboy said:

I may be wrong, but I think you have to add on the Princess Plus package prior to boarding,  in order for it to be incorporated into the Medallion software. 

1 hour ago, joeecco said:

I’ll take this as there isn’t a link or an email saying such a thing. 

Ive looked and there isn’t anything. There isn’t even a page on princess website about these new sailings yet as they’re not yet on sale and there was no link either from the email. 

Thanks a lot for your lovely comments. Have a great day. 

Our email link sent me to this:-

http://movableink.princesscruises.co.uk/p/ap/8fc892a8c3ad771b/landing.html?mi_u=8556918250&cid=brand_email_info_internal_190321-summerseacationsmoreinfo_brand

It is possible the other person does not know how to share links, but if so he could have asked for advice.  

Just now, tring said:

Our email link sent me to this:-

http://movableink.princesscruises.co.uk/p/ap/8fc892a8c3ad771b/landing.html?mi_u=8556918250&cid=brand_email_info_internal_190321-summerseacationsmoreinfo_brand

It is possible the other person does not know how to share links, but if so he could have asked for advice.  

This is the email I had too, nicely put together isn’t it. 

• Like 1

I wouid hope that those who are new to cruising with Princess do choose the Plus package,  otherwise they may be surprised by the cost of drinks (in $US) plus 18% service charges, plus the autotips.  

• Like 1