Flights by Celebrity - Manage Flights after booking

drowelf

This is the first time I used Flights by Celebrity. I've got a set of flights locked in, but how can I go back into the site and check for any updated flights that are better/cheaper. When I go to flight selection again, I can not get past the 'add guest' page as it states that the person 'already booked flights'. Is there a modify flights option somewhere? 

You can check other flights by not logging in. Here is how they say to do it:

image.png.64090f732e61f2fbccfcd94bad26af34.png

So find the itinerary, then click the button at the bottom:

image.png.716f7bee4d44f933adc7734f33becba0.png

Then either scroll way down to the "Get a Quote" button or click this: image.png.d6c5d72c6467ef6aeb0281410667bc64.pngthat is found near the top of the page.

This will help you decide if you even want to modify. For that, my guess is you need to call. But that's just a guess.

Yes, as HskrCrsr described, that's how you check if already booked.  I did this 2 days ago and tried several ways to try to change the reservation myself.  Ended up calling.  Cost of my flights had decreased by almost $ 200 each so it was worth the time to call.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Peggy Tuten said:

Yes, as HskrCrsr described, that's how you check if already booked.  I did this 2 days ago and tried several ways to try to change the reservation myself.  Ended up calling.  Cost of my flights had decreased by almost $ 200 each so it was worth the time to call.  

I monitor the carrier's website and alway call Flights by Celebrity to make any price adjustments for me....since the flights have to be cancelled and rebooked at the same time..keeping my seat choices. I'm not going to take the chance to do this online.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drowelf said:

This is the first time I used Flights by Celebrity. I've got a set of flights locked in, but how can I go back into the site and check for any updated flights that are better/cheaper. When I go to flight selection again, I can not get past the 'add guest' page as it states that the person 'already booked flights'. Is there a modify flights option somewhere? 

Calling is always easiest.  I just called due to a price decrease and they were very helpful!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

You can check other flights by not logging in. Here is how they say to do it:

image.png.64090f732e61f2fbccfcd94bad26af34.png

So find the itinerary, then click the button at the bottom:

image.png.716f7bee4d44f933adc7734f33becba0.png

Then either scroll way down to the "Get a Quote" button or click this: image.png.d6c5d72c6467ef6aeb0281410667bc64.pngthat is found near the top of the page.

This will help you decide if you even want to modify. For that, my guess is you need to call. But that's just a guess.

I figured that out after a while. This is the first time for Celebrity Flights as I'm much more familar with the HAL version, which allows you to manage the flights and make changes online. I did have to end up calling and I found it easier for the agent to just unlink my existings flights and I re-selected the new ones, as she did not pull up the same one I could see. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...