Cozumel Barhop trip/Hotel B - Live - 5/16-5/19

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

My coffee pot only made half of the pot and the clogged up. I’m guessing the filters aren’t good. That was a mess to clean up after breakfast.

2EA60745-CBCD-494D-96BF-0BF2F996318B.jpeg

Lol - should have listened to your friend...

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

We got our COVID test in the spa and we’re heading out. Friends top priority on the whole trip is definitely a stop at a pharmacy it’s all we’ve talked about how to work that in with everything else so we’re doing that on the way downtown.

I hope we get to find out what's so important at the pharmacy...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Okay. Of course this turned into a cluster. Whatever it is he wants he has to get a prescription from a doctor. We go to a specific pharmacy and the doctor isn’t there. They send us to another one a block away. They send us to another one four blocks away. At this point I see a bar and say if they’re open I’m going there. 

FB56D4BE-91E2-474C-9CDF-BE183D800503.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This was 10:35. They weren’t opening until 11. I walked a few blocks to the mega store.

D2606021-7BC6-43D2-A19F-20B348F704DE.png

Hmmm...I recall someone saying they wouldn't be visiting the Mega Store this trip! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, ceilidh1 said:

Hmmm...I recall someone saying they wouldn't be visiting the Mega Store this trip! 

I think i was saying after the airport. I didn’t think the Barhop guy was going to stop off for shopping. But no this wasn’t planned I didn’t expect to be pharmacy hopping 3 blocks away from here. It wasn’t in my itinerary 

• Like 3

So friend warned me he’s having problems with his phone. Apparently his t-mobile isn’t as good in Mexico as my att. He’s not responding to my texts or answering. I really don’t want to walk back down there looking for him.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

So friend warned me he’s having problems with his phone. Apparently his t-mobile isn’t as good in Mexico as my att. He’s not responding to my texts or answering. I really don’t want to walk back down there looking for him.

Oh no!

• Like 2

Haha. He just walked up and said “good lord that was a long walk” 

seriously? It’s like half a mile. I’m guessing he’s not going to be down for walking to one of @sid_9169’s lunch recommendations. It’s going to be a cab. Or i bet he’ll push to eat here.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Haha. He just walked up and said “good lord that was a long walk” 

seriously? It’s like half a mile. I’m guessing he’s not going to be down for walking to one of @sid_9169’s lunch recommendations. It’s going to be a cab. Or i bet he’ll push to eat here.

I think I’ve got him down for the tacos.

• Like 3