Cost of zero-proof cocktails “mocktails”

MMackey

What is the cost for a mocktail like a pina colada without alcohol? Getting Bottomless Bubbles for my son, but he also really enjoys slushy drinks. 

Thanks 🙂

At The Shake Spot, there is a drink called an Island Delight for $4.50. Pineapple juice, vanilla ice cream and coconut syrup. At Alchemy Bar for $6.50 they will mix up a zero-proof drink but I don't think they make pina coladas. If you are going to Nassau, go do the tour at John Watling's Distillery then have pina coladas there.  Best pina colada ever, IMO.  I'm sure they would serve a virgin one for your son.  Hope that helps!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

If you are on the Cheers package, you can get a mocktail. What you do with it is up to you.

3 hours ago, Purvis1231 said:

But you cannot share with the kidos.

Sure, what you do with it is up to you but it’s up to one’s own personal morals and ethics to determine if they should be sharing it.

14 hours ago, xDisconnections said:

Sure, what you do with it is up to you but it’s up to one’s own personal morals and ethics to determine if they should be sharing it.

I was speaking tongue and cheek. If I paid $60 per day for drinks, I would see fit to pass my child a drink or two. 

Not slushy, but there's also no extra charge on BB (at least it was 0) for a Shirley Temple (Sprite or ginger ale over ice with Grenadine and a maraschino cherry garnish) or a Roy Rogers (Coke and Grenadine over ice with a cherry garnish).  Let him order it himself and tell him he can also ask the bartender to add extra cherries or a slice of fruit. He will think he is all grown up, especially if he orders one in front of other kids (one warning though, you might want to watch just how many he goes through, based on personal experience with a nephew lol) 😁

We always bought Bubbles for our sons. When they were teens the virgin daiquiris and pina coladas were $6-$7. They had a spending budget they were allowed to use for these or arcade or whatever they chose. Anything over budget was out of their own money. Their favorite thing to get every cruise is the fruit punch. It is included on the Bubbles program. Made at the bar with actual fruit juices. I have to admit it is quite yummy (and the base for the Fun Ship Cocktail!).

Edited by lennythenose
  • Like 1