P&O Cancelling Cruise Bookings!

shopaholic6

27 minutes ago, Sea Green said:

The QR code in the app is valid for period of time (the date is underneath the code) after which it automatically updates as the cetificate in the app is 'live'. If you download or print a copy it will only be vaid up to the expirty date when you will have to downlaod or print again.     

Thanks Sea Green better download the nhs app

So the belt and braces approach is to download the pdf when the QR code expiry date is after your cruise ends and print a copy. When you get to the check in maybe you can just show the print which they can scan the QR code from or open the NHs app and go to the correct page as soon as you get to the terminal, or do both

12 hours ago, Sea Green said:

The QR code in the app is valid for period of time (the date is underneath the code) after which it automatically updates as the cetificate in the app is 'live'. If you download or print a copy it will only be vaid up to the expirty date when you will have to downlaod or print again.     

I have got the nhs app and it shows my vaccinations but where is the qr code and bit where you can download or print a copy?  Thanks. 

21 minutes ago, delondin said:

I have got the nhs app and it shows my vaccinations but where is the qr code and bit where you can download or print a copy?  Thanks. 

When you log into the NHS app you need to select "share your covid-19 status" and it'll take you to the QR code page and the option to print a PDF letter. 

Just now, cruisenewbie1976 said:

When you log into the NHS app you need to select "share your covid-19 status" and it'll take you to the QR code page and the option to print a PDF letter. 

Thanks. I saw that but wasn’t comfortable sharing my info but I take it you are only sharing it with the people you want to. I thought it was allowing access to all and sundry. 

• Like 1

Just now, delondin said:

Thanks. I saw that but wasn’t comfortable sharing my info but I take it you are only sharing it with the people you want to. I thought it was allowing access to all and sundry. 

You're not sharing it with anyone via the app, although it does sound that way. It just generates the QR code and letter for you to show to people. 

15 minutes ago, cruisenewbie1976 said:

I got to the QR screen but could not see any option to print, how do I do this?

From the NHS app 

select Share your Covid 19 status

press continue

Travel

You can then Download PDF file, I saved mine to Notes on my phone.

you can also have it sent as an email

you can print either of these, as long as device is connected to your printer.

I heard a long time ago about some app that will collect all the necessary data and then send it to the cruiser company prior to boarding to make sure that you are good to go. Unfortunatly I doubt that it is a legal procedure and moreover, I doubt that anyone can be foreced to share such information. 

12 minutes ago, Pink-belle said:

From the NHS app 

select Share your Covid 19 status

press continue

Travel

You can then Download PDF file, I saved mine to Notes on my phone.

you can also have it sent as an email

you can print either of these, as long as device is connected to your printer.

I can reach the QR code but I have no options on my phone to download  print.

Across the bottom I have icons for, advice, appointment, prescriptions, your health and messages. Then top right I have the 3 dot more icon which takes me to a page with lots of options but no pdf  download or share option, and from which there is no return, except by way of signing in again. My phone is a Samsung android. 

Can anyone help.

15 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Across the bottom I have icons for, advice, appointment, prescriptions, your health and messages. Then top right I have the 3 dot more icon which takes me to a page with lots of options but no pdf  download or share option, and from which there is no return, except by way of signing in again. My phone is a Samsung android. 

Can anyone help.

I am on iPhone, so may be different.

before you reach the QR code

I have a green box that says Covid 19 records box, show details. Don’t click that, that brings up the QR code.

beneath that box I have the download PDF and receive email boxes.

select those and you can print them

26 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Can anyone help.

Mine looks like this.....

Screenshot_20210621-091928.jpg

50 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

I heard a long time ago about some app that will collect all the necessary data and then send it to the cruiser company prior to boarding to make sure that you are good to go. Unfortunatly I doubt that it is a legal procedure and moreover, I doubt that anyone can be foreced to share such information. 

Disney Cruises are using a third party, to verify vaccinations and test results.  Company called something like Project screen.

6 minutes ago, cruisenewbie1976 said:

Mine looks like this.....

Screenshot_20210621-091928.jpg

My Samsung Android looks like that too

I chose a copy by email and you get a email with connection to security details, than the pdf downloads, a bit like changing your password on lots of sites.

If you download pdf you need to allow android to connect to your main computer so you can transfer the file

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Pink-belle said:

I am on iPhone, so may be different.

before you reach the QR code

I have a green box that says Covid 19 records box, show details. Don’t click that, that brings up the QR code.

beneath that box I have the download PDF and receive email boxes.

select those and you can print them

Many thanks, I should learn to look at the full page of data before I move onto the next one, or get a phone with a bigger screen, thanks again.

• Like 1