Actually a good deal for Apex thermal spa passes?

tallnthensome

9 minutes ago, Saltwaterinmyveins said:

Yes, I do.   The point being that they still haven't fixed it.  

Celebrity's Website is notoriously famous for being wrong. I would not set my hopes on getting the couples massage for $199, unless it's $199 per person. 

On 6/20/2021 at 3:51 AM, tallnthensome said:

We are booked on the Apex for a week in April 2022. I had $300 on board credit to use from the 4 perk promo when I booked back in January 2020. Looking at my booking I was surprised to see couples passes for the thermal spa for $199 for the week. Is it me or is that actually a good deal because a few months back I could have sworn that $199 was per person for the week? Singles $119.

Screenshot_20210619-150455_Chrome.jpg

Were you able to book it, I have tried 100 tims and it always says "OOPS, not found". I even called X and the customer service agent could not book it. The cost on board was quoted as $230pp three weeks ago.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, neverlaysup said:

Were you able to book it, I have tried 100 tims and it always says "OOPS, not found". I even called X and the customer service agent could not book it. The cost on board was quoted as $230pp three weeks ago.

I have an existing Thermal Spa 1-day pass booking made back in 2021, for our April 2 Apex cruise. I have the same issue, the booking shows correctly in my PCP calendar and in the Order History, but when I click it, I get the Oops error page. This also happens if I try to acces the "item" directly from the PCP Spa section. It will be intersting to see if the existing booking will be honored or not.

4 minutes ago, happy cruzer said:

May be an old thread but I see those prices for March cruise.

Do they offer discounts once you are onboard?  One of us may only visit twice so not sure about getting the couples pass.  Ideas?

Thanks.

No discounts for a thermal pass once onboard and on E-Class ships it's at the rediculous price of $89/pp for a 1 day visit!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/21/2022 at 8:30 AM, bsepic said:

I realize this thread is pretty old but was anyone successful at booking at the $199/couple rate? Either online or once on board? 

Curious about this as well.  I'm sailing on the Edge in June and I'm also seeing the $199/ couple rate.  It only lets me choose one person however.  Has anyone had any recent experiences with this?

1 hour ago, 32cute2me said:

Curious about this as well.  I'm sailing on the Edge in June and I'm also seeing the $199/ couple rate.  It only lets me choose one person however.  Has anyone had any recent experiences with this?

I booked the $199/couple rate for my Apex 4/9/22 sailing and selected one passenger and earliest available time slot.  Time slot does not matter, pass can be used anytime spa is open, for two/both passengers.  It IS a couples pass.  They put a sticker on you keycard and when you go to the spa they take your keycard and give you a keyfob that unlocks the doors to the thermal suite.  There was an infrared sauna, very hot steam room, hot steam room, salt room, crystallarium (???), heated tile loungers, rainfall/mist showers, and hanging chairs.

Edited by KurtMo
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, KurtMo said:

They put a sticker on you keycard and when you go to the spa they take your keycard and give you a keyfob that unlocks the doors to the thermal suite. 

I assume you mean a key card? It was a key card back in December and I wish they would use something that you could put around your wrist. What they have now I never know where to put while using the facilities.

On 4/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, kwokpot said:

I assume you mean a key card?

No keycard - we received an RFID token on a lanyard which we carried to enter/access the Thermal Suite, then returned to the spa desk in exchange for our keycard (as we departed the spa).

2 hours ago, KurtMo said:

No keycard - we received an RFID token on a lanyard which we carried to enter/access the Thermal Suite, then returned to the spa desk in exchange for our keycard (as we departed the spa).

That's what I've been asking for for years. Interesting though. I was on the Edge in Aquaclass for Halloween and they were still using key cards on the Edge. Hopefully they upgraded the Edge to the same technology. I never know what to do with a key card when you're wearing a bathing suit and going in and out of the sauna and steam rooms. 

• 1 month later...