Where Did Boarding Documents Go For August Sailing?

Elaine5715

43 minutes ago, pinto18 said:

When I click on that link, the main carnival page comes up...what am I doing wrong? 

You need to replace the XXXs with your booking number. However, you need to be logged into your Carnival account, because it will only show you YOUR reservations; you can't just randomly pull up the reservation numbers for other people. 

On 6/29/2021 at 9:44 PM, pinto18 said:

When I click on that link, the main carnival page comes up...what am I doing wrong? 

Copy the Link and paste it in your web browser.  Then replace the ###### with your Booking Number and then press Enter.

On 6/29/2021 at 9:44 PM, pinto18 said:

Don't click on the link.  You need to copy it and paste it somewhere where you can edit it to be able to add your booking number. 

Worked for me.  Thanks for the link and the instructions ☺️

I logged into Carnival and found my booking #, opened a new tab,  copied and pasted the link and edited the booking #, then pressed enter.  It takes you directly to your docs, but as others have said, boarding pass will not show until online check in is completed.

I was able to do this just a couple days ago, for my Oct 9 cruise on the Freedom.  As keywest1 says, it is a copy paste.  I copied it into word, edited it to add my booking number and then was able to proceed.  I could see everything, including my OBC except of the course, the boarding pass.  I'll get that around Sept 25th.

On 6/27/2021 at 12:53 PM, MamallamaAndDaddy said:

If you login to Carnival.com and then paste this, replacing ###### with your booking number you can see them.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=######&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

Thank You

This is the most recent thread on the topic, so I will post it here:

You can (or at least I can) now print documents for future cruises, going out to at least Dec 2022.

The Print Docs button is alive and kicking for all three of my bookings.

And FTTF shows up on my luggage tags for the one cruise where I have purchased it, in Sept of this year.

So no need to use the direct-link head-fake work-around.

50 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

This is the most recent thread on the topic, so I will post it here:

You can (or at least I can) now print documents for future cruises, going out to at least Dec 2022.

The Print Docs button is alive and kicking for all three of my bookings.

For me, the only one that has the print button is the one in September that I recently made the final payment for.  The other three do not have that option.  None of those three are paid in full.

3 minutes ago, Lee Cruiser said:

For me, the only one that has the print button is the one in September that I recently made the final payment for.  The other three do not have that option.  None of those three are paid in full.

Huh, weird.  Only the Sept 2021 cruise is paid in full - the other two have outstanding balances (basically, I paid just the deposit so far). But I can print docs for all three.

• Like 1