Who has used 100,00 Barclays Carnival Credit Card Fun Points for $1,500 statement credit?

Linsuesue

52 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Absolutely! Just write down the unused balance on the card, so you can keep track of it. 👍

Edit to add: We use a TA and we have to go thru them and have them apply the gift card to the balance. 

Can my PVP apply them to my remaining balance on my upcoming cruises?  

2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Thx!! I got $1000 for $900 at Allstate.  Yay!!

Couple it with a new credit card with min spend for points and/or cash back and you can get an even nicer deal! There are several where you could pay for a few cruises and rack up some serious points, miles and cash back with the intro offers. Some top cards will even waive the annual fee the first year and then you can just cancel before the second year.  

• Like 1

Do these come as physical cards or in your email? I want to get an excursion that I am concerned will sell out. I don't know whether to order a GC or just do it through CC. 

If they send them, do you know how long it usually take for a $500+ to get sent? 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Ordering them from the AllState Drivewise app seems to take a week to 10 days and are physical cards only. If you're really concerned about them selling out, I'd just do it online from the carnival website and use whatever credit card gives you the best points. 

• Like 1