Is Anthem Oct. 30 2021 cruise cancelled?

We are booked on this sailing too and I have emailed my TA about it and he says as far as he knows it is still a go! I find it suspect that it is the only cruise that isn't on the website.  I really wish they would tell us soon if it i was cancelled b/c it would really mess us up!

11 minutes ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

We are booked on this sailing too and I have emailed my TA about it and he says as far as he knows it is still a go! I find it suspect that it is the only cruise that isn't on the website.  I really wish they would tell us soon if it i was cancelled b/c it would really mess us up!

Maybe after final payment they will let you know?

This is strange.  I just did a search on Anthem from Oct - Dec and the ship is no longer showing.  If I start my filter on Anthem, then the first month I can select is Feb 2022.  That doesn't seem good....or is it just a website error?

My hubby and I are also booked on this cruise.

It is an 8 night cruise.

Some months ago, the CDC said no cruises over 7 nights until 11/01/21. It was shortly after that announcement that this cruise went missing from Royal sailings. This cruise is due to set sail on 10/30/21. 

I still have heard nothing from Royal concerning this cruise. Final payment to our big box travel agent is due in about 2 weeks. 

On 7/4/2021 at 7:56 AM, GalwayGirl03 said:

Oh we live in Pa an didn't realize it is a holiday week in NJ..thanks for the info!

The Thursday and Friday schools are closed due tomNJ teachers convention in AC, plus many schools are closed due to Election Day that Tuesday. We’ve cruised many times with our kids that week, and so many passengers have asked me why there were so many children onboard.

This is the cruise immediately following our TA, which had gone missing from Royal's website until a few weeks ago.  It was also missing from port schedules.   It has returned.   I wonder if they are going to have to do some test cruise after it arrives in NJ.  Just a guess, no info.   

• Like 1