Tracelets?

swooldri

For the Alaskan (Seattle) sailings, all vaccinated passengers on the Millennium will be given a woven fabric bracelet to indicate that they are vaccinated. 

The Tracelets, which are electronic and will be used to report any suspected Covid exposure are currently planned to be used on the Alaska sailings of RCI Serenade OTS beginning in August.  The Tracelets are not expected to be used on the Millennium, or on the Ovation OTS.

Current Seattle plans:

Millennium - woven fabric wrist band indicating Vaccinated

Ovation OTS - flexible rubber wrist band indicating Vaccinated

Serenade OTS - flexible rubber wrist band indicating Vaccinated, plus a Tracelet for all passengers to track and report any possible Covid exposure (Tracelets use expected sometime in August).

The crew on the Summit started wearing Tracelets yesterday. Word is passengers on the July 10 sailing will receive them.

(ps - all passengers on the current Summit sailing tested negative this morning.)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

For the Alaskan (Seattle) sailings, all vaccinated passengers on the Millennium will be given a woven fabric bracelet to indicate that they are vaccinated. 

The Tracelets, which are electronic and will be used to report any suspected Covid exposure are currently planned to be used on the Alaska sailings of RCI Serenade OTS beginning in August.  The Tracelets are not expected to be used on the Millennium, or on the Ovation OTS.

Current Seattle plans:

Millennium - woven fabric wrist band indicating Vaccinated

Ovation OTS - flexible rubber wrist band indicating Vaccinated

Serenade OTS - flexible rubber wrist band indicating Vaccinated, plus a Tracelet for all passengers to track and report any possible Covid exposure (Tracelets use expected sometime in August).

Thanks for the info.  What is your source?  We are on Millennium in Sept.  Just want to keep track of the rules which seem to change all the time.

Just now, cruisestitch said:

If they want you to wear one, they will issue you one.  No need to fret over it because it isn’t up to you.  Just go with the flow.

If we all did that, 99% of threads on CC would shrivel up and die! 😇

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I am on the Summit right now and guest and crew are wearing them. They aren't to much of a bother. I take it off when in the cabin. They aren't waterproof. So you have to take them off when you shower or are in the pool. When I swim I plan on leaving it with my stuff that way it knows where I am. 

Hi, 

I was on the Celebrity Summit's July 10 cruise. We were required to wear plastic tracelets. This wasn't a big deal, but I went through several tracelets (mine kept falling apart even though I was very careful). As soon as one broke, I returned to the guest relations desk and received a new tracelet. I spoke to some other people who had a similar experience. 

Chuck