LIVE - Adventure of the Seas - July 17, 2021

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I wonder what the average percentage is of adults who have packages on cruises?

Well, statistically speaking, about 50% of adults have packages, but it might be impolite to assume or ask to see it. Now drink packages on cruises...no clue! lol

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

You didn't hear a British accent did you? But when he talks, he has a strong British accent. It's weird how the accent disappears when he sings.

Many British and Australian singers sound American when they sing but not when they speak.

• Like 2

On 7/19/2021 at 3:09 PM, MorganClark said:

Pigs don't have fat legs? Lol.

I don’t think that fat. 😀 To me they seem a little skinny considering their body size, but then I guess elephant legs are also skinny compared to their size. Maybe it was a pigphant? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

I don’t think that fat. 😀 To me they seem a little skinny considering their body size, but then I guess elephant legs are also skinny compared to their size. Maybe it was a pigphant? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😀

Ah yes, the ever elusive pigphant...

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2021 at 7:39 PM, dswallow said:

Yeah I know it does that; though don't know the exact size of the plates so that wouldn't really help so much for what I really need. I was thinking about bringing some pizza boxes with me in September so when I gift a pizza every night to a bartender it's more safely transported (one night on my June sailings three slices escaped on me as I was carrying them). And then I saw there's a place I can customize pizza boxes with full color graphics on all sides, so thought I might do that, just because I can. But figure it'd be better to make sure I do this with a proper sized box and don't arrive with some that're too small. 🙂

That’s a great thought, but can’t they get pizza in the crew area?

10 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

I want to request Gordon Lightfoot's "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" but I doubt Kieron would know that one. Plus, it's probably bad luck to sing about a ship that sunk when you're on a ship that hasn't.

I play a few of Gordon's songs. That is not one of them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Around here, that hardly makes you unique.😇

I did not say I was unique!  Generally I fit right in, in that slightly uncomfortable way, usually irking someone while causing someone else to agree.  I just need a break from my own ….enthusiasm, lol

Edited by 3kidsncats
  • Like 2