Drink Package Question

34 minutes ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

Here is current pricing information per HAL's website:

Bevpkg1.JPG

Thank you for the list and the current pricing.  We've never had a beverage package on HAL before.  DH used to buy wine packages with the Mariner discount.

In another thread discussing the beverage package I also found out you can upgrade to the Elite package when you get on board by paying the difference.  I am assuming you have the "Have It All" promo that includes the Signature package. 

By the way, I love your "My Cruising Profile" in your signatures...how did you do that?

7 minutes ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

In another thread discussing the beverage package I also found out you can upgrade to the Elite package when you get on board by paying the difference.  I am assuming you have the "Have It All" promo that includes the Signature package. 

By the way, I love your "My Cruising Profile" in your signatures...how did you do that?

Yes we booked “Have It All”. But I couldn’t even find it listed with our booking information on my online account. The “My Cruising Profile “ comes from cruise ships dot com. The site is now on remote control…..don’t really know how long ago they abandoned it. When I first got it…someone could click on it and open our full list of cruises.  But CC has changed over the years and no one updated the cruise ship function. But strange enough some CC members’ profiles still work here.

9 minutes ago, Cruisin MarcnFran said:

Yes we booked “Have It All”. But I couldn’t even find it listed with our booking information on my online account. The “My Cruising Profile “ comes from cruise ships dot com. The site is now on remote control…..don’t really know how long ago they abandoned it. When I first got it…someone could click on it and open our full list of cruises.  But CC has changed over the years and no one updated the cruise ship function. But strange enough some CC members’ profiles still work here.

Yes!  I loved when you could click on the profile image and it would open up the full list of cruises, with the pictures of the cruise ships included.  They showed all the ports we visited, too.  But it doesn't work that way anymore.  Every time Cruise Critic updates their site it caused problems with the cruise-ships.com profiles.  I just can't get a link from them that will work properly in my signature here anymore.

One thing that always bothered me was many times I would have ports on my cruises that cruise-ships.com didn't recognize.  You could report it to them and they said they would review it within 48 hours.  But nothing would happen.  I have at least 40 ports they don't recognize.  But at least it helps me to keep track of places I've been and when.  The ports of call tab that when clicked on, would show a world map with icons indicating where you've been and when.  It could be an excellent site if they would invest some time and effort into maintaining it.

15 minutes ago, Cruisin MarcnFran said:

The promo doesn't show up on ours either.  It does show on our the booking info from our TA though so I have that printed out to bring with me just in case.  

Its definitely discussed on the website, although you may have to dig a little. Others have illustrated examples, here is one I found in a minute or two:

Choose from a large selection of wine, beer, spirits and cocktails, plus non-alcoholic options like sodas, specialty coffees and more – with service charges included. 

Some of the new beverage changes I noted in addition to the raise in gratuities from 15% to 18%:

Wine List for Staterooms – Healthy price increases for some bottles.

Spirits and Beer for Staterooms – Deleted Crown Royal, Sky vodka, and Harvey's medium sherry.  Added Coors Light beer package.

21 hours ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

The promo doesn't show up on ours either.  It does show on our the booking info from our TA though so I have that printed out to bring with me just in case.  

It doesn't show on mine either.  So I called HAL and they did verify that I had the "have it all" program. I told her that I had it printed out from my TA and would bring it with me just in case.  The reason I was concerned was that prior when looking at my on line account, it did not give me an option to purchase the signature or elite beverage package.  I assumed this was because I already had it.  Then just recently when I looked, it gave me the option of buying the package so I got concerned.  I also didn't get the $100 credit for an excursion.  She said that had to be used by a certain date.  I told her that two days after I booked Canada made the decision not to allow ships to stop so I assumed the cruise would be cancelled.  So that is why I didn't  book an excursion.  She said she understood but could not be of any help to me in that matter.  Her name was Margaret and she was very nice.  I thanked her for her help knowing she must be getting lots and lots of calls. 

I have the “have it all” package for an upcoming cruise but want to upgrade from SBP to elite so I can have the brands I enjoy… can’t find the upcharge to do this… calling HAL directly was a waste of time as the agent couldn’t answer… please help me out 

28 minutes ago, jimmy54 said:

I have the “have it all” package for an upcoming cruise but want to upgrade from SBP to elite so I can have the brands I enjoy… can’t find the upcharge to do this… calling HAL directly was a waste of time as the agent couldn’t answer… please help me out 

If you follow laffnvegas live from thread she mentioned she intends to do this when she boards today so you might want to look at her thread.

Does anyone know if the beverage package included in the Have It All promotion is 15 alcoholic drinks plus unlimited soda/water bottles/coffee/etc. or 15 drinks total?  I've seen conflicting info in different places so wanted to know if anyone knows what it includes.  Thanks!

2 minutes ago, roxybear135 said:

Does anyone know if the beverage package included in the Have It All promotion is 15 alcoholic drinks plus unlimited soda/water bottles/coffee/etc. or 15 drinks total?  I've seen conflicting info in different places so wanted to know if anyone knows what it includes.  Thanks!

Its 15 alcoholic drinks. Waters, soft drinks, etc, are unlimited.

11 minutes ago, roxybear135 said:

Signature Beverage Packages (SBP) - select from a variety of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails (including non-alcoholic), sodas, bottled water (sparkling 330ml or still 500ml) & coffee! Includes any beverage priced at $11.00 or lower (up to 15 beverages per day). Prices are per day at $44.95 if pre-booked online compared to $54.95 if purchased on board. A 18% service charge will be automatically applied to your purchase. Excludes Mini Bar, Honor Bar, Chocolate Seduction, In-Room Dining, beverages on Half Moon Cay, Freestyle Coca-Cola and any self-service draft beer.

2 minutes ago, Crew News said:

Signature Beverage Packages (SBP) - select from a variety of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails (including non-alcoholic), sodas, bottled water (sparkling 330ml or still 500ml) & coffee! Includes any beverage priced at $11.00 or lower (up to 15 beverages per day). Prices are per day at $44.95 if pre-booked online compared to $54.95 if purchased on board. A 18% service charge will be automatically applied to your purchase. Excludes Mini Bar, Honor Bar, Chocolate Seduction, In-Room Dining, beverages on Half Moon Cay, Freestyle Coca-Cola and any self-service draft beer.

I saw that but it's not clear if "beverages" means alcoholic beverages or any of the ones listed (i.e., sodas and coffee).  I know it used to be 15 alcoholic beverages and unlimited of the others, but wasn't sure if it's changed because the wording they use now is ambiguous.

17 minutes ago, roxybear135 said:

I saw that but it's not clear if "beverages" means alcoholic beverages or any of the ones listed (i.e., sodas and coffee).  I know it used to be 15 alcoholic beverages and unlimited of the others, but wasn't sure if it's changed because the wording they use now is ambiguous.

This could be another question for each ship to interpret.

1 hour ago, Crew News said:

This could be another question for each ship to interpret.

No. If you read the fine print, it says beverages on the Quench Beverage (unlimited water, soft drinks, etc) are included in the Signature and Elite Beverage packages. So those items are not subject to the 15 limitations. 

12 minutes ago, esimon said:

I can not get over the cost of a drink package - Wow - we enjoy cocktails, wine and coffee but couldn't possible spend that much on drinks

Yeah I’m not that much of a drinker either but some people love to drink all day.  I’m going to be super annoyed if they get rid of the wine packages.

1 hour ago, lstrong said:

Does anyone know the cost of drinks post Covid?  

They're all in the app.  If you go under "dining & drinks" and then click on each bar, they have the pdf with the drink menu uploaded for each bar.