Vaccine Card Question for those who have cruised since it was required

freewilly

9 hours ago, Purvis1231 said:

The health department will have a record that will probally shared with other medical. I got my vaccine in another state but I guess my insurance shared it with my primary medical doctor and now in electronic medical record. 

We had our shots in a county health clinic. I am sure they did not ask for any insurance information. I don't specifically remember if they asked for information on primary medical doctor, but I don't think they did. The real priority near the beginning of the roll out of the vaccines was getting it into people's arms, not having records kept for anything like future travel.

10 hours ago, exarkkun said:

I live in Georgia but got my shots in the cafeteria of a hospital by volunteers in Tennessee, where I work.  Any one have a notion if I need to contact the Tennessee state department because that is where the shots were administered or the one in Georgia since that is where I reside?

It would be filed in Tenn. so that's where you need to request it from.

23 hours ago, TNcruising02 said:

Probably verifying name, date of birth, that there were two accepted doses, and that there was a lot number.

👆 THIS - Which is exactly what Carnival says is required when you booked your cruise…they clearly need to verify these documents, if it takes a couple of minutes so be it.

3 minutes ago, Nerdluck said:

Fully vaccinated guest have to provide proof of a negative test before cruising now? 

This is what is now posted on Carnival's site:

Fully Vaccinated Guests

Vaccinated cruises are available for guests who have received their final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to embarkation day and have proof of vaccination. Additionally, effective August 14, 2021, fully vaccinated guests must present the negative results of a COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) taken within three days prior to embarkation.

2 minutes ago, tytanbri said:

This is what is now posted on Carnival's site:

Fully Vaccinated Guests

Vaccinated cruises are available for guests who have received their final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to embarkation day and have proof of vaccination. Additionally, effective August 14, 2021, fully vaccinated guests must present the negative results of a COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) taken within three days prior to embarkation.

Ugh, that bites. 

We're on the Breeze on the 30th.

Only owing to the increasing evidence that the Delta variant "laughs" at vaccinated people. Thus, there is inherent risk with .... everyone.

We're sneaking in under the testing requirement (8/7). Who knows what will happen with our Thanksgiving cruise. Hopefully things will be looking up by then.

Tom

I’m REALLY sneaking in under the testing requirement, I leave on the 12th!

I have a September and December cruise booked also so I’ll have to have 2 COVID tests, it’s getting crazy out there.

Edited by Border Granny
Added paragraph

7 minutes ago, Border Granny said:

I’m REALLY sneaking in under the testing requirement, I leave on the 12th!

I have a September and December cruise booked also so I’ll have to have 2 COVID tests, it’s getting crazy out there.

Yup!😠

18 hours ago, exarkkun said:

I live in Georgia but got my shots in the cafeteria of a hospital by volunteers in Tennessee, where I work.  Any one have a notion if I need to contact the Tennessee state department because that is where the shots were administered or the one in Georgia since that is where I reside?

I do have the  same question. Live in one state and had vaccination in another. 

40 minutes ago, DB2VA said:

I do have the  same question. Live in one state and had vaccination in another. 

I would imagine your records are in the state where you were vaccinated. I would try to see if there is any way you can also have them transferred to your home state.

On 8/2/2021 at 9:03 PM, Girlincube said:

I went on my state department of health site and was able to download my vaccine information (actually all of my vaccines for my entire life.....) 

I'm sure your state or country has something similar 

Our county doesn't have them in FL.

Nor did Publix give any record to the county or state..

All we had was the vaccine record from the Publix Pharmacy that administered the shots.

Upon check in we had a hard time with one of the agents checking us in.  For a split second I said to myself, here we go, we're going to be denied by a dub ass that can';t read.

The fist checkin had no issue.

There is no consistency with the Covid records per state or county in the US in my opinion.