Miracle Alaska cruise 100% vaccinated?

shadowdiver

6 minutes ago, shadowdiver said:

Miracle Alaska cruise out of Seattle is listed as100% fully vaccinated since departing Seattle port and not falling under Florida's lawsuit or is it the 95% vac 5% unvac?

To my knowledge it's 100%.

Alaska and the State of Washington deserve a lot of credit for making the Alaska cruise season happen. The cruiselines deserve credit in keeping their customers safe while on those ships. Lets all hope the 2022 cruise season will be a good time to travel safely. Tim

• Like 1

My daughter and son in law are on the Miracle now and we talked this morning. She said there are a few people in masks on the ship but Carnival has not implemented any mask rules. She figured they would probably have to wear them inside the shops, etc onshore. I told her about the storm that is going on now after the implementation of the mask rule and they are blissfully mask free if they want to be:)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Border Granny said:

My daughter and son in law are on the Miracle now and we talked this morning. She said there are a few people in masks on the ship but Carnival has not implemented any mask rules. She figured they would probably have to wear them inside the shops, etc onshore. I told her about the storm that is going on now after the implementation of the mask rule and they are blissfully mask free if they want to be:)

Mask rules start tomorrow

2 hours ago, Moviela said:

I am told the ship requires 100% vaccinated persons. Passenger and crew. No exceptions, medical, religious, or under 12 will not be allowed aboard.

I was on the July 27th sailing, and there were several kids under 12. I even saw a newborn, and a  retired military dog (not sure what his vaccination status was 🙂 )