Labadee Cancelled Through November?

sharktums

Our 10/24 Allure itinerary  changed from Labadee and Falmouth  to Cozumel and Costa Maya.  

We have a Harmony cruise in January 2022 that includes Labadee and Falmouth again.  I expect that Itinerary to be changed as well. 

I liked the itinerary ( and booked it - twice) as it included both Labadee and Coco Cay .  

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2021 at 7:43 PM, Jenna said:

My Dec cruise on Symphony was stopping at both Labadee and the next day San Juan. Both are canceled now, with Labadee a sea day and San Juan has been changed to St. Maarten. I get why Labadee was canceled but anyone know the situation in San Juan?

Our December 11th Symphony cruise has the same changes. I saw on another thread San Juan has an issue with some work being done at the pier. I’m happy to go to St. Maarten instead. Bummer to lose Labadee to a day at sea instead but understandable under the circumstances. 

18 hours ago, thrifty99 said:

Our December 11th Symphony cruise has the same changes. I saw on another thread San Juan has an issue with some work being done at the pier. I’m happy to go to St. Maarten instead. Bummer to lose Labadee to a day at sea instead but understandable under the circumstances. 

The Dec 11th was the one I was referring to 🙂

Our 11/28/21 Harmony cruise still shows Labadee & Falmouth, which I believe both places are very safe if you stay within RCCL property. Never had an issue at either place over the years we've travelled there. You can't wander outside the fence area at Labadee, but you can in Falmouth, so that's where things might get a bit outside someone's comfort zone. But again, we've gone through the gates, had a few Red Stripes, and never felt unsafe. 

• 3 weeks later...