Any Refurbishment on Grandeur of the Seas before Sailing from Barbados?

PGPrendy

Good day, everyone! It's been a while since I've been on these boards, but I logged in today to search for info on Grandeur of the Seas. I've searched, but did't see anything on it. Please forgive me if I missed it, but has there been any word on whether Grandeur will go into dry dock / be refurbished or refreshed before its sailings from Barbados?

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, PGPrendy said:

Please forgive me if I missed it, but has there been any word on whether Grandeur will go into dry dock / be refurbished or refreshed before its sailings from Barbados?

If she does, there likely won't be anything done very noticeable to customers.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 11:40 AM, PGPrendy said:

Good day, everyone! It's been a while since I've been on these boards, but I logged in today to search for info on Grandeur of the Seas.

Hello PG, I am on the April 10th sail.  When is yours.  Unfortunately I also was looking for anything but nothing. We will have to wait until we get closer to the first sailing which I believe is December 5th.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, glentally said:

Hello PG, I am on the April 10th sail.  When is yours.  Unfortunately I also was looking for anything but nothing. We will have to wait until we get closer to the first sailing which I believe is December 5th.

We are on the April 24 repo to Galveston.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, deliver42 said:

Royal hasn't given any information as to when any of it's  ships will have a refurb.

Royal is terrible answering emails and trying o get a hold of them by calling.  Twice I was on hold for over 20 minutes then the call drops off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 9:30 AM, glentally said:

Hello Glen! I'm on the March 20th sailing. Yeah, definitely hoping we'll hear more from those sailing between December and March. 

Edited by PGPrendy