Princess Website - Is this just me?

hpeabody

I use a desktop PC, not a phone.  For about a week or more on old Firefox (not Quantum) and Current Chrome I see this when attempting to look at any page in the tabs under the blue Princess banner on the Princess website.  I have not experienced this issue in the past.  The normal home page opens and then I can get nothing else.  Wondering if this is unique to me, or are other folks seeing this too.

image.png.b7373355d487bfc79d9d184065e01834.png

• Like 1

No problems here either, using both Firefox and Brave. The Princess site is fully functional for me. As suggested, try clearing the cache or try using another browser. I always keep an "unused"  fresh browser installed for rare situations like this.

Not Cache or Cookies, been there, done that.  And now make that 3 browsers that are doing the same thing with the Whoops message.  I tried Edge as noted above. Well, make that 4 now. I just tried Safari on my iPad and it does the same thing.  Honestly, for me the Princess website has been wonky for months and I am worried they will soon dump for website for the wonderful MedallionClass App which I can only use on iPad.  It is as if they are not maintaining the website any longer and just expect us to deal with whatever it does. The little website errors I see are numerous and they are never addressed. It is probably pointless to call Princess since they are likely to just dismiss my complaint and do nothing about it anyway.  I have no desire to mess too much with my computer in order to continue to troubleshoot this.   The issue seems to be only me.  OK, rant over

EDITED ... This is funny.  I just tried NOT logging in and those links all work just fine.  But that limits me on certain things you can only do when signed in.  But I am narrowing in on that it has something to do with my log-in Id/password somehow, though I get no error message when logging in.

Edited by hpeabody

I'm not sure if this will help you, but I had to change my password the other day because I had a percent sign in it.  Had been that way for a while.  When I logged in they treated me like a new account, not someone who has extensively cruised with Princess.  I had to set up my account again.  As soon as I did, voila, all my information was there.  Maybe try resetting your password.  

16 minutes ago, yoyosma said:

I'm not sure if this will help you, but I had to change my password the other day because I had a percent sign in it.  Had been that way for a while.  When I logged in they treated me like a new account, not someone who has extensively cruised with Princess.  I had to set up my account again.  As soon as I did, voila, all my information was there.  Maybe try resetting your password.  

Because Princess has so smartly tied it to the wonderful MedallionClass App I am trying to avoid re-setting email id or password without being told 100% that is the problem.   Neither my email ID or password have any special characters in it.  At least at this point the app recognizes my ID/password.  I hate to mess with that since I am in green lane at the moment, the App is wonky enough already and they are messing with it I guess majorly right now enough to send an email.

There is another thread going talking about this - especially when trying to click on Saved Cruises.  After reading it I went and looked at mine and got the Whoops page.  Sounds like an issue they will resolve soon....

2 hours ago, bjkTX said:

There is another thread going talking about this - especially when trying to click on Saved Cruises.  After reading it I went and looked at mine and got the Whoops page.  Sounds like an issue they will resolve soon....

I agree - this is when I have gotten the message.  I usually just try again or shut the page down and then try again and it's fine.  So it's not just you!

• Like 1