Bottled Water in the Stateroom Included?

FijiFlip

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I know this is SOMEWHERE in the sea of posts about the Cheers program but searching through all of the topics was just toooooo much. 😞

Does the Cheers package apply to bottled water in the stateroom? We don't normally get any beverage programs so, we usually have a 12 pack of bottled water delivered to the room on embarkation day. I'm wondering if I need to do that for my next cruise that we purchased the Cheers program for our cabin. Thank you for any insight on this!

Thanks,

Flip

I dont think it does. I think you have to go to a bar and they write it up for 0. Someone posted can only get the smaller bottles of water idk if it varys by ship.

I post the above as one said they could get the larger bottles and one other said only smaller.

Dont forget about Gatorade..though they only had orange lol. Still comes in bottles with a screw top. I didnt ask for it but it says also bottled green leaf tea. 

Try a milkshake.

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FijiFlip said:

Thank you, I figured that was the case but wanted to make sure before I ordered my usual 12 pack.

Not that the cost for the water is that much, but your Cheers package does include unlimited bottled water at the bars. Unless you plan on drinking a ton of bottled water, you could probably just grab bottles here and there and have enough in your room.

10 hours ago, knagl said:

Not that the cost for the water is that much, but your Cheers package does include unlimited bottled water at the bars. Unless you plan on drinking a ton of bottled water, you could probably just grab bottles here and there and have enough in your room.

$3.95 for the 1.5L bottled water in your cabin.

53 minutes ago, jantoni said:

My understanding from what I read in another thread, is that you can use the 1.5L bottle in the room as your complementary one, instead of having to go to a bar. Can someone confirm?

Someone posted they did that successfully but, I wouldn't count on it. Proper rule is you have to fetch the free water at any bar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Computer Nerd said:

$3.95 for the 1.5L bottled water in your cabin.

I was referring to the fairly reasonable cost of pre-purchasing 12-packs of water from The Fun Shops prior to the cruise that FijiFlip was considering buying -- not the single 1.5L bottle of water that's in the room.

Edited by knagl

5 hours ago, desiree741 said:

It’s been a minute and I may be losing my mind but doesn’t the water sit on a thing that says it’s complimentary? Maybe I’m thinking of somewhere else 

Well, I think we used to have free bottles awaiting us upon embarkation as a Gold card perk. Post-Covid free gifts must be picked up or requested for Gold, Platinum, and Diamond.

• Like 1