Medallion and Muster

marden1970

We "watched" it in the cabin first, but others had reported checking in before watching. You would need to go to your cabin first anyway unless you are sure of the correct station. I don't see the muster station listed on the app. Once you have a cabin assigned one would think it could generate the muster station even before boarding and a route on ocean compass. Maybe a later update. They have enough to fix now.

Edited by Musky Ike

Keep in mind you can use the app to watch the muster video anywhere on the ship, and the app also shows your muster station (I see Musky's comment above, but I can recall seeing the muster station in my app when I was on ship in July). You can be super efficient and start the video as soon as you step on board and join wifi, then walk to your muster station and be ready once the video completes/check in staff shows up. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, marden1970 said:

We will be on our first Medallion cruise in March.  Can you go to check in at your muster station before you watch the video?  Thanks.

Yes. We checked in at the Muster Station, got a glass of wine at Vines and watched the video on our phones while we relaxed. Nice! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ChangeOrder said:

I see Musky's comment above, but I can recall seeing the muster station in my app when I was on ship in July

My phone app was totally useless while on the Majestic in Sept. Had to rely on the cabin tv and portals around the ship.