Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

I was almost finished with my coffee that it took forty five minutes to get, and I was on line at Shaq's for my final biscuit. I finally made it to the front of the line, and asked for a chicken biscuit, plain, with egg. There's normally a pan of eggs, or whatever they use as an egg substitute, under the counter. There wasn't, so he went to the back, and a few minutes later, came back with a pan of eggs. He places one on the biscuit, then disappears to the back again. He was literally five seconds from completion of my order. Meanwhile, about ten or fifteen other people walked away with their orders. So, I'm standing there, and I asked if the other guy could just put the piece of chicken on so I could go. I guess that whoever starts the order has to finish it or something. I wasn't trying to be impatient, but I had been there for fifteen minutes already, patiently waiting. He reluctantly puts the piece of chicken on, and I'm at last accomplishing what I had set out for an hour ago...

PXL_20211204_120045892.thumb.jpg.166bb3ab06288c325a436c884e150c5c.jpg

PXL_20211204_120605537.jpg

• Like 14

Bravo, Sid.

That was a fun ride. Thanks for taking us along once again. Seeing places I will probably never get to visit through your eyes is a gift. I think you’re  excited to be getting back to the ATL.

Safe travels and try not to catch any cooties on your way home! Be safe!

• Like 2

I left my room, walked down the stairs, and never stopped moving until I was all the way outside. Never had to even show my passport, due to the facial recognition system. There was a separate line for people traveling with birth certificate. You DO NOT want to be in that line. They'll be in there for another hour.

PXL_20211204_135323403.jpg

• Like 6