Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

Choices... We're at the airport now, but my flight isn't for four more hours. If I stay outside, at least I can breathe free air. If I go in, I'll be stuck with the mask... Oh, and I'm going to have to use the restroom eventually. I guess that the deciding factor here is how long I can hold it...

PXL_20211204_152323799.jpg

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Almost to the airport.

Just a thought - since there are many new ships and options coming to Port Canaveral and you may want to be on one of those ships consider flying in day of the cruise.  I know it's rolling the dice but ATL/MCO there are many flights almost on the hour; start early enough not going to be an issue and you do not have to stay overnight in Cape Canaveral.  Welcome back!    

• Like 3

Checked bag is checked, and now I've got to find a restroom. I still don't have a gate assignment, so I can't go through security yet. I'm going to check out the restroom and see if they have a handy shelf. If not, I've got garbage bags.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, zencruisers said:

I am let getting this party but I am caught up now. I binged read this on my flight from Phoenix to Philadelphia, Thank you for sharing your vacay and enjoy your last day!

Wow, I bet that was quite a flight... Thanks for reading:)

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I also went ahead and rated the restroom while I was there. Since I'm not doing the live reviews anymore, maybe I could become a public restroom critic? Y'all know that I'm an expert.

PXL_20211204_161358220.jpg

WHAT....you touched one of those buttons.....ewe....

When I was at OIA in Oct & Nov their restrooms were in dire need of updating and major cleaning attention.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, meatball_nyc said:

What’s the point of the guy sleeping in the plexiglass cube?? That’s so random and just plain odd. 

When you come to my review, you expect "odd", so just trying to keep it weird...

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

I had to ditch the long sleeve shirt. Hopefully nobody was offended as I undressed on the sidewalk. 

It's Orlando....its pretty difficult to offend anyone.....it's not like it used to be years ago.

Did you notice they are finishing up a new terminal "C"....that airport is going to be an absolute zoo in another year, might consider flying into Tampa.

• Like 1

S'posed to be 71° in Atlanta today... I'll take it. That's why I brought the long sleeve shirt. I remember coming back from a cruise in 2018, and it was snowing back home, and I'm standing there in the Marta station freezing my butt off.

• Like 4

Lady on the phone over there, was just cursing a blue streak at somebody on the other end. That went on for about five minutes, and now she's crying. I wish that I could help her, but I'm crying on the inside all the time...

• Like 9