Carnival Corp Shareholder OBC for Non 7 or 14 Day Cruises

SNJCruisers

33 minutes ago, bob10173 said:

I have Carnival stock. Is there a time line when this OBC must be submitted? I sail on 1/9/22.

Carnival wants you to submit your request for shareholder OBC "no later than 3 weeks prior to your sail date."

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

So you are right up against this cutoff today.  Probably best to submit your request right now, and do it by email or fax (not snail mail) as described in the link above.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bob10173 said:

I have Carnival stock. Is there a time line when this OBC must be submitted? I sail on 1/9/22.

I booked a cruise 16 days ago. I was able to apply my stock. I found a phone number somewhere here and after I emailed, I called them and they applied it while I was on the phone.

6 hours ago, chicgotgame said:

I booked a 15 day TA cruising in November 2021 and due to Covid issues in the Caribbean they eliminated two ports and two days. My cruise went from 15 days to 13 days and Shareholders credit went from $250 to $100. Sigh 

Really, that does not sound fair.😒 With 2 less days on the cruise I do hope something was rebated to you at a minimum the port fees for the missed ports.

On 12/20/2021 at 3:30 PM, ontheweb said:

Really, that does not sound fair.😒 With 2 less days on the cruise I do hope something was rebated to you at a minimum the port fees for the missed ports.

Can you submit b2b’s on just 1 form, or do you need a separate form for each cruise?  

Thanks

48 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Can you submit b2b’s on just 1 form, or do you need a separate form for each cruise?  

Thanks

One form will do.  Did it for our B2B on the Mardi Gras in February and our B2B on Discovery Princess in April.  Just need to type both booking numbers.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Thanks

4 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

One form will do.  Did it for our B2B on the Mardi Gras in February and our B2B on Discovery Princess in April.  Just need to type both booking numbers.

Usually that will work, but there have been posts in the past that sometimes the additional cruise(s) gets overlooked.

On 12/18/2021 at 6:22 PM, Coral said:

I think we need to be lucky to get this benefit considering the state of the cruise industry/travel industry right now.

Most carnival cruisers are getting their shareholder obc denied unless you paid "brochure price". I had b2b in february on the panorama denied but my may cruise on the ruby was applied in 3 days. Not complaining too much as i paid much less for 14 day carnival than i did for 10 day princess cruise

36 minutes ago, grimpil said:

Most carnival cruisers are getting their shareholder obc denied unless you paid "brochure price". I had b2b in february on the panorama denied but my may cruise on the ruby was applied in 3 days. Not complaining too much as i paid much less for 14 day carnival than i did for 10 day princess cruise

Yes, that seems to be the case from reading the Carnival board on cc. Carnival seems to be treating the shareholder OBC restrictions in a much more strict manner than other brands owned by the Carnival Corporation.

2 hours ago, ontheweb said:

Yes, that seems to be the case from reading the Carnival board on cc. Carnival seems to be treating the shareholder OBC restrictions in a much more strict manner than other brands owned by the Carnival Corporation.

That's because the other brands in the Carnival Corporation don't need to offer close to free sailings for the gambling crowd that are discounted so low they no longer receive shareholder OBC.  The restrictions have always been there, they are now just being enforced so more of the monies stay in the coffers.