After Cruise Survey

arizdback

Does anyone who has sailed recently know if they still provide surveys at the end of the cruise? 
Currently on the Panorama and have experienced two straight evenings of really horrible service for anytime dining in the Vista dining room that I feel really needs to addressed.   The waiter I had last night was wonderful but the entire check in crew up front is frankly a disorganized mess to the point that tonight I simply gave up and left before getting seated and went to the lido for dinner. 

10 hours ago, arizdback said:

Does anyone who has sailed recently know if they still provide surveys at the end of the cruise? 
Currently on the Panorama and have experienced two straight evenings of really horrible service for anytime dining in the Vista dining room that I feel really needs to addressed.   The waiter I had last night was wonderful but the entire check in crew up front is frankly a disorganized mess to the point that tonight I simply gave up and left before getting seated and went to the lido for dinner. 

Yes, we received them. But this is something that you should really address onboard, either with the Maitre'd or the Hotel Director (if you don't want to talk to them you could get note paper from guest services and leave them a note).

• Like 5

14 hours ago, arizdback said:

Since OP is currently on the ship , that is the place to address any problem, not a week later on some  survey .

• Like 1

Debarked Saturday and my survey was emailed yesterday.  If you have problems and are still on the ship that is where it should be addressed, it will hold more weight than some random internet survey after the fact.

• Like 2

If you have an issue on a cruise, deal with it ON the cruise and give them a chance to correct instead of letting it bother you (and maybe others) the rest of the cruise.

Anytime dining does not mean, for example, that you can walk into the dining room anytime and be served. Especially if you are trying to eat at a popular time. These days it is best to check in via the app and they will let you know when your table is ready.

• Like 2

On 12/20/2021 at 9:10 AM, sparks1093 said:

Yes, we received them. But this is something that you should really address onboard, either with the Maitre'd or the Hotel Director (if you don't want to talk to them you could get note paper from guest services and leave them a note).

This seems the way to go. Why endure the issue the rest of your trip and then just answer a survey saying you weren't happy. Give them a chance to fix the issue and make you happy the rest of the cruise!