Guy's Burger, meet Supply Chain

Tom-n-Cheryl

They were loading a ton of kaiser rolls last minute when Legend was departing last Sunday.

I got a brioche bun when getting a burger on embarkation day, got one a few days later and it was a regular bun. Not really sure where the kaiser rolls went, maybe the deli. 

20211219_161329.jpg

• Like 2

I thought I'd give the soft serve a try. I recalled it was usually on Lido somewhere, but decided to check out the Hub app. Well, I was curious enough to actually follow through on their directions. Suffice it to say, it was a wild goose chase!  😉

i-R29Hwg6-XL.png

BTW - the printed "Fun Times" also gave the same location for the soft serve (yesterday too). 

(OK.. OK... First World problems!)  

Tom

• Haha 1

On 12/25/2021 at 6:59 PM, BasicSailor said:

Let me see now, which to choose🙃 Decisions, Decisions 😉

i-28nnM4Z-X2.jpg

PXL_20211217_202237140.jpg

And yet neither one was served with "real" Guy's Fries?

I was so disappointed to get what amounts to frozen Wendy's fries instead of the fresh cut fries on my Legend sailing earlier this month. 

40 minutes ago, BasicSailor said:

Tom-n-Cheryl  So how fairs the cruse. 

We had a good time - 3 nights passes in a flash.

Was able to enjoy the steakhouse for nights 1 and 3, but could not get a table for night 2 (cruise elegant AND Christmas) - as we only booked two days before sailing.... never booked that close! As it turned out, they had EIGHT people no show at 5:30 that night who were confirmed earlier in the day. But at that point we had already hit up the deli for our "Christmas dinner".

We would have dined in the MDR that evening, as I really enjoy their prime rib. However, they had a special Christmas menu and turkey was the main attraction, with no prime rib option. I thought it rather ironic, as we have not had dinner in the MDR in at least 40+ cruises, and the ONE night I considered it... the main event was AWOL !! 

Guest BasicSailor

- 3 nights passes in a flash.😂  Never have had the thought of a three night, but you never know 😉.

Sounds like the menu was subpar. I'm sure you have something in mind for a later (better) cruise. 

8 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

We had a good time - 3 nights passes in a flash.

[...]

We would have dined in the MDR that evening, as I really enjoy their prime rib. However, they had a special Christmas menu and turkey was the main attraction, with no prime rib option. I thought it rather ironic, as we have not had dinner in the MDR in at least 40+ cruises, and the ONE night I considered it... the main event was AWOL !! 

OMG, I'd have been kinda upset.  My joke is that I ONLY bring along "cruise elegant" attire so I can get my statutory Prime Rib on that first, glorious cruise elegant night. 🙂  

I mean, I LIKE turkey and I'd probably have gotten it in the MDR, but...   

Edited by Pellaz