On Board Breakaway 01/09/2022

NCLGirl2013

3 hours ago, NCLGirl2013 said:

It is at a Marriott right around the corner from Fulton Garage which I highly recommended parking at as it was a really quick and simple walk from the garage to the COVID testing facility and then back to the garage to grab luggage and ride the shuttle to the port 

So, do they have a time limit on when you get your Covid test results and when you can check in? We have a hotel close by, and were going to leave our bags there - just in case. 

17 hours ago, NCLGirl2013 said:

It is at a Marriott right around the corner from Fulton Garage which I highly recommended parking at as it was a really quick and simple walk from the garage to the COVID testing facility and then back to the garage to grab luggage and ride the shuttle to the port 

Thank you for this info!  I'm so happy that you had a great cruise!  About the covid test, did you guys have to book a time with Eurofins or you just showed up at the testing site and got in line?  Our check in time with NCL is 9-930 (I was surprised they offered a time this early but happy to take it).  We were going to get our test first and then head to check in.  

1 hour ago, aimee0715 said:

Thank you for this info!  I'm so happy that you had a great cruise!  About the covid test, did you guys have to book a time with Eurofins or you just showed up at the testing site and got in line?  Our check in time with NCL is 9-930 (I was surprised they offered a time this early but happy to take it).  We were going to get our test first and then head to check in.  

The 9-9:30 time IS your testing time with Eurofins.  Once the testing is complete and you get your wristband, you then head over to the terminal for check-in.

17 hours ago, mollybloomers said:

So, do they have a time limit on when you get your Covid test results and when you can check in? We have a hotel close by, and were going to leave our bags there - just in case. 

No limit that we are aware of. We did a 9-9:30 check in time and went and got tested first then shuttled to the port from the garage 

2 hours ago, aimee0715 said:

We did the 9-9:30 check in time too for NCL! But no one seemed to be checking it anywhere? I would get there as early as you could though because the lines we have heard are way shorter earlier in the day. There was not a selected check in time for Eurofins. We just showed up. 

Edited by NCLGirl2013
  • Like 1

I am hoping we can cruise on April 10th. A co-worker was one that got caught up with NCL cancelations the other week. They were not aware of the cancelation until they got to port. I hope this wave of covid is peaked and things get more back to where they were like in November.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/17/2022 at 7:13 PM, NCLGirl2013 said:

Then we walked back to the garage and got our luggage out of our car and rode the complimentary shuttle from Fulton to the cruise port. 

Hello! Thank you for the report! Glad that you had a fantastic time. When I look online, it looks like there are two Fulton Place parking. One for $12.50/day and one for $18/day. They look very close. What is the difference? Can you walk from either of them to the port? Thank you!

6 minutes ago, vinotinto said:

Hello! Thank you for the report! Glad that you had a fantastic time. When I look online, it looks like there are two Fulton Place parking. One for $12.50/day and one for $18/day. They look very close. What is the difference? Can you walk from either of them to the port? Thank you!

So the Fulton garage next to the Hyatt is where we park. It is absolutely walking distance to the terminal. We stay at the Hyatt next door the night before so we park about 2pm day before and never touch our vehicle until leaving after the cruise . 

• Thanks 1