New 50% Off Second Guest Offer

cfgrandma

I received an email from HAL yesterday for a  "Exclusive 3-Star Mariner and Above Offer" that said 50% off second guest.  I have looked up the cruises from California and the second guest comes up full price.  I was able to login today and see the offer, but doing sample booking results in both guests having same fare.

Anyone try this offer?

Carolyn

Thank you everyone. I went to the previous thread and selected Best Price instead of Have it All and it still didn't work.  I will wait a few days to contact my TA for this offer.  She has been trying to re-schedule for 4th time a family cruise on Princess and their system will only let her change 1 cabin out of 3 we have booked.

Stay healthy.

Carolyn

3 hours ago, cfgrandma said:

I received an email from HAL yesterday for a  "Exclusive 3-Star Mariner and Above Offer" that said 50% off second guest.  I have looked up the cruises from California and the second guest comes up full price.  I was able to login today and see the offer, but doing sample booking results in both guests having same fare.

Anyone try this offer?

Carolyn

You'll need to sign in to see the 1/2 price.

Tom

Thank you very much for the tip to log on under my account. I was able to see the offer and now just to decide if we want to face the testing hurtles.  Booster shots are scheduled for Jan 27th and I am looking at the Feb. 27th cruise rt San Diego.  Would love to spend the week onboard the Koningsdam for the first time. 

I usually do all of our bookings under DH's account as that was how I set it up many many years ago. 

Carolyn