E-Giftcard Refund After Cruise

lennythenose

So this was new!  I returned yesterday (1/17) from a 4 night cruise on the Breeze. I had applied 2 gift cards onboard to cover my account knowing I would not spend it all.  I gave gotten refunds after cruises but this is the first time that Carnival has sent me an e-giftcard the very next day!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We received one after we cancelled our Jan. 16th cruise as I had used one to pay for something on that cruise. We actually received two, but our PVP called and said to use only he second one as it was a mistake to send us two. We are going on a cruise on March 31st, but I'm going to save it for our May 1st cruise and buy a bottle of liquor for DH to have in our cabin.

3 hours ago, Djptcp said:

We received one after we cancelled our Jan. 16th cruise as I had used one to pay for something on that cruise. We actually received two, but our PVP called and said to use only he second one as it was a mistake to send us two. We are going on a cruise on March 31st, but I'm going to save it for our May 1st cruise and buy a bottle of liquor for DH to have in our cabin.

Might want to max out and buy two bottles per cabin in case you get quarantined..lol. Could be good insurance! 😁

27 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Carnival is finally getting smart with regards to their refund policy.  Instead of sending a single card via two day FedEx they are sending the refund via email.  Cost cutting in 2022.

I remember one time I got 7 fedex envelopes - each with one gift card in them. For a refund I was owed. I thought it was the most ridiculous waste of money. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Carnival is finally getting smart with regards to their refund policy.  Instead of sending a single card via two day FedEx they are sending the refund via email.  Cost cutting in 2022.

Saves them money and is quick! 

• Like 1