Website down?

Nebr.cruiser

Since yesterday we have been trying to look at and probably book with Princess using their latest sale--balcony for the price of an inside this spring, various cruises.  Now all we are getting is messages saying 'Pricing not available at this time on this cruise"--but it seems to be across the board, ever ince last night.

Possibly the (very) low prices they were showing were wrong, or so many people tried to book it crashed the site?  Has anyone else been having trouble with this?  I can't get anywhere on the site for any cruise.

The prices were available for a while yesterday.

Edited by Nebr.cruiser

If you are still having problems try deleting your browser history from today, that’s what I did on my iPad and then the site worked for me.  Or maybe try another browser?  Not sure if it will help but worth a try.

I am currently using Safari browser if that helps.

Edited by Shelly97060

Thank you all!  I deleted my history and changed browsers and yay, we are booked on a 7 day Mexican Riviera at a really great price!

Wish we had time for a couple of the other great spring cruises with these prices.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

If you are still having problems try deleting your browser history from today, that’s what I did on my iPad and then the site worked for me.  Or maybe try another browser?  Not sure if it will help but worth a try.

I am currently using Safari browser if that helps.

Also remove the princess.com cookie from your browser. That causes magic to occur.

5 hours ago, Nebr.cruiser said:

Since yesterday we have been trying to look at and probably book with Princess using their latest sale--balcony for the price of an inside this spring, various cruises.  Now all we are getting is messages saying 'Pricing not available at this time on this cruise"--but it seems to be across the board, ever ince last night.

Possibly the (very) low prices they were showing were wrong, or so many people tried to book it crashed the site?  Has anyone else been having trouble with this?  I can't get anywhere on the site for any cruise.

They were probably keying new prices into their database and set a flag to not display prices until they were finished doing that.

I now have to once again re-fare my booking! 😀

6 hours ago, Nebr.cruiser said:

I’m not seeing the “balcony for the price of an inside” sale. What months are you seeing this sale?  

5 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I’m not seeing the “balcony for the price of an inside” sale. What months are you seeing this sale?  

I got this email. Oddly - it is addressed to someone else who has a PVP and Princess sends me emails addressed to this person.

If you send me an email - I can forward the email to you.

Here is the fine print:

*Fares are per guest and apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking on 3/12/22 7-day Classic California Coast cruise on Majestic Princess®, 2/12/22 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise on Majestic Princess®, 3/19/22 15-day Panama Canal - Ocean to Ocean cruise on Caribbean Princess®, 2/13/22 7-day Western Caribbean with Bahamas cruise on Caribbean Princess®, 2/18/22 10-day Southern Caribbean with Curacao cruise on Enchanted PrincessSM, 4/16/22 7-day Mediterranean with France & Italy cruise on Regal Princess®, 5/4/22 11-day Scandinavia & Russia (from Copenhagen) cruise on Enchanted PrincessSM and 3/12/22 Spanish Passage cruise on Regal Princess®. Fares are non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. Taxes, fees, and port expenses are not included and an additional $125-$395. Fares and other values quoted in USD. A refundable deposit is required for all stateroom guests and amount varies according to the cruise length, stateroom type and number of stateroom guests.

Offer expires: February 3, 2022. Any advertised offer may be changed or revoked at any time.

Reference promo code: UMB Campaign code: RF2MD001

Edited by Coral

This sale started the morning after I booked an inside cabin on the Regal for February 5. I called Princess and eventually was able to switch from my inside cabin to a balcony and get Princess Plus added for $40 per day. I booked a BF guarantee and received an upgrade notice that I had been assigned to a great D4 aft balcony cabin. It's going to be great to have a bigger cabin and balcony, especially since I'm used to sailing in inside cabins since I go solo these days while DH stays home.

5 hours ago, Coral said:

I got this email. Oddly - it is addressed to someone else who has a PVP and Princess sends me emails addressed to this person.

If you send me an email - I can forward the email to you.

Here is the fine print:

*Fares are per guest and apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking on 3/12/22 7-day Classic California Coast cruise on Majestic Princess®, 2/12/22 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise on Majestic Princess®, 3/19/22 15-day Panama Canal - Ocean to Ocean cruise on Caribbean Princess®, 2/13/22 7-day Western Caribbean with Bahamas cruise on Caribbean Princess®, 2/18/22 10-day Southern Caribbean with Curacao cruise on Enchanted PrincessSM, 4/16/22 7-day Mediterranean with France & Italy cruise on Regal Princess®, 5/4/22 11-day Scandinavia & Russia (from Copenhagen) cruise on Enchanted PrincessSM and 3/12/22 Spanish Passage cruise on Regal Princess®. Fares are non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. Taxes, fees, and port expenses are not included and an additional $125-$395. Fares and other values quoted in USD. A refundable deposit is required for all stateroom guests and amount varies according to the cruise length, stateroom type and number of stateroom guests.

Offer expires: February 3, 2022. Any advertised offer may be changed or revoked at any time.

Reference promo code: UMB Campaign code: RF2MD001

@Coralthank you…Our cruises are not listed. We will be on the Discovery Princess. I wish it was valid for our cruises.  I got excited for a moment.

@CoralI just talked to someone using the Chat feature (I got through).  I was told that my account was checked  but they were sorry but that offer was not for me.  I was told that the offer was limited and only sent to certain people. Bummer, it looks like I’m staying in and inside.  Oh well.

Coral thank you so much for the information.

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

1 minute ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

@CoralI just talked to someone using the Chat feature (I got through).  I was told that my account was checked  but they were sorry but that offer was not for me.  Bummer, it looks like I’m staying in and inside.  Oh well.

Coral thank you so much for the information.

It is interesting - I get emails for this person with a different name all the time. I am guessing it probably is not available to me either. Some how (hard to believe) Princess and their tech cross referenced my email address with their account.

5 minutes ago, Coral said:

It is interesting - I get emails for this person with a different name all the time. I am guessing it probably is not available to me either. Some how (hard to believe) Princess and their tech cross referenced my email address with their account.

I wonder if you’re not getting offers because of that? You may want to check on that. 

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser