100 print photo package

39 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I can't imagine finding 100 pics that I wanted. LOL

There is an unpublished special for Diamond and above where its 5 photos for $50.  My wife always wants to get that as well as our 2 free photos and we have a hard time in finding 7 that we like most of the time.

She can find 4 or 5 which makes it break even on getting the 5 print package.  I suppose it might be easier to find some if I wasn't always shooing the photographers away when she's not looking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I like to take a bunch of photos on a cruise but not of me. I like having control over my camera and not a photographer over me. For some it may be a good deal and something that they would like but for me I don't care for as @Ourusualbeach says having to constantly shooing away the photographer.

40 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

what does one do with 100 photos from a cruise?

I can only speak for us, but we have a digital photo frame that we use for our cruise pictures. We get the digitals, not the prints, and we love having such a wide variety. That way, every time we walk through the room, it's a different memory from a different cruise. 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

I can only speak for us, but we have a digital photo frame that we use for our cruise pictures. We get the digitals, not the prints, and we love having such a wide variety. That way, every time we walk through the room, it's a different memory from a different cruise. 

What a great idea!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

I do this as well as use them for screen savers on a lot of my devices.  I don't normally get a package so large but photos of my husband and I together are few and far between as I am usually the one holding the camera and this trip is for our anniversary so I didn't want to limit the photos we take or limit me picking the ones I like. My poor husband is going to hate me after this trip but by god I am going to get some photos of us together whether he likes it or not.

• Like 1

We always get the photo package.  Having a growing granddaughter, now 14, it gives us photos every year and we can see the changes we all make from cruise to cruise.  We also have a digital photo device and love looking at all the photos and remembering the fun times we had.

• Like 1

Anyone have recent experience combining rooms with this package? 

it will be my parents, my sisters family and my family in 4 rooms….would love to get 100 photos…

in 2019 on Symphony - they had no problem combining them but unsure what the latest software allows…we are on Wonder in April…