Live aboard the Mardi Gras

jimbo5544

3 hours ago, shellster1 said:

Thanks for the info on loft 19. I have a question for you: For those of us not staying in a suite, if interested in renting a cabana, do we go to guest services once we board to see about availability, or do we go straight to the loft 19 area? I'm not seeing any information about it on the website or in my cruise planner, although I figured it wouldn't be in my planner since I have booked just a regular balcony stateroom. Thanks for any advice!

You can go directly to Loft 19 and the attendant will be able to take care of you - this way you can always choose in person the cabana of your choice, etc.   If you do decide, hope you enjoy - the entire team and amenities in itself are all wonderful! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, shellster1 said:

Thanks for the info on loft 19. I have a question for you: For those of us not staying in a suite, if interested in renting a cabana, do we go to guest services once we board to see about availability, or do we go straight to the loft 19 area? I'm not seeing any information about it on the website or in my cruise planner, although I figured it wouldn't be in my planner since I have booked just a regular balcony stateroom. Thanks for any advice!

Yes you can do it at GS

On 1/23/2022 at 6:36 PM, BabyJacks17 said:

Just wanted to add my .02 as I was onboard this past week and spent a substantial amount of time in Loft 19.    I believe the most amount of people I ever saw up there at one time was *maybe* 10-12 people at most.  The very front overlooking the fwd part of cruise ship had at most only 4 of us up there - the other people stayed close to the shade and/or infinity pool.

When speaking to the Loft 19 attendants inquiring why it was so sparse it was their assumption that many people in the excel suites just didn't know it was a perk.   I only ever saw at most 2 cabanas being used on 2 different occasions otherwise they all sat empty.

@jimbo5544 if you do happen to make your way to Loft 19 can you please tell Jeffrey and/or Cristine that Jaclyn says hello? Their entire team consist of 6 Loft 19 employees were all exceptional and felt spoiled and well taken care of by them all the entire week.

Saw Jeffery yesterday and told him you said hi

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Saw Jeffery yesterday and told him you said hi

This has absolutely made my month, Jimbo!!   Thank you SO much!  Jeffrey and the entire team were such a delight. Thank you for your kindness carrying out my request during your trip.  I appreciate that immensely! ❤️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, canes20 said:

Did St Greg sneak away on this cruise and you used his camera for the last shot?

LOL….have no idea how that happens.  Normally I could photo shop it bur really hard to do on the ship.  Strangely, the other apps where it was posted it was right size up.   

• Like 1

Lots of catching up to do.  But for now a first.   At around 3 today we started veering to port, then slowing down.  Mike came on and said there was a possible ship and distress and we were going to aid it.  Long story short pics seen below, they needed fuel whi h we supplied.  A first for me.  D29D1EFF-E975-4D10-89DF-9DDF9D8363E9.thumb.jpeg.c8d7498b3e060c3d6cb508d56089518c.jpeg

CB1108A1-4F3D-44BE-B1C9-3FC5B0816D0E.jpeg

3048C8D9-B0EE-4ADB-8B48-10EE8C77B2A5.jpeg

• Like 8