Live aboard the Mardi Gras

jimbo5544

27 minutes ago, Joebucks said:

As someone who cruised two weeks ago out of Long Beach. I was a tad disappointed that 3 of the sea days were not as warm as I wanted. I expected the first and part of the last, but it was a little more than that.

Still though, I am super glad we did it. It brought us to much better weather than what was here. I also would be super-pumped for your cruise. On the Mardi Gras in such a room is an experience. Can't wait to see it all!

Thanks for following along

Have a great time!  She is a wonderful ship.  I really think it takes at least two weeks onboard to experience everything.  There were so many things we just did not have time to do and others that we tried and wanted to fit in a second visit.

2 hours ago, Joe817 said:

Wow Jimbo! You're off to a GOOD start! And wow! What a stateroom you scored. And that balcony! 

Hey Joe, we tried to get this room a LOT before we finally got in her. 

Edited by jimbo5544

1 hour ago, ray98 said:

Have a great time!  She is a wonderful ship.  I really think it takes at least two weeks onboard to experience everything.  There were so many things we just did not have time to do and others that we tried and wanted to fit in a second visit.

Cannot argue with that

44 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

love the headboard for the beds as well as the nice tiled shower.

I watched the ship leave on PTZ tv. In Miami I watch the CCL Horizon go and turn around to sail out of port. 

They certainly are unique headboards, the shower is wow material.  .  

57 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

They certainly are unique headboards, the shower is wow material.  .  

Hope you have the best time onboard the Mardi Gras!!  

I just debarked today - we had an excel aft suite on the 12th floor and the shower ALONE took the experience to another level! I would have showered x4 a day if it wouldn’t take away time from exploring the ship. 🤣

I know you will enjoy everything he room and ship has to offer. 

• Like 1

Looking forward to your review.  

It's good to see someone enjoying one of those awesome Excel suites.  Our friends had one, and since our room was an aft balcony just one deck below, well...   We spent a lot of time hanging out up there, as did our entire group of 7 people.    Even if we were all on the balcony at once, that still left 4 places available for people to sit or relax...not including that jacuzzi tub!