Easy Plus upgrade option

china1095

Log onto your MSC account and under My Cruise click Beverages.  You will see the following.  It is $20pp per day.  Ours is a 14 day cruise.

UPGRADE FROM EASY PLUS TO PREMIUM EXTRA PACKAGE

457.jpg

Fee for upgrade from EASY PLUS to PREMIUM EXTRA package

• Price:$ 280 per Adult
Edited by ready2cruzagain

7 hours ago, FrostyJoe said:

None of them have a dot/bullet for “frozen drinks”

is this really true?!??

Frozen drinks are under the Easy Plus and Premium Extra, not sure why it is marked out on this chart. Per MSC 

Easy Plus:

ALL BEVERAGES PRICED UP TO S9! CHEERS TO BOTTOMLESS BEVERAGES ALL DAY LONG! THE EASY PLUS PACKAGE INCLUDES YOUR FAVOURITE FROZEN AND CLASSIC COCKTAILS, WELL SPIRITS, LIQUORS AND CORDIALS. THEN THERES YOUR CHOICE OF A SELECTION OF WINE BY THE GLASS, A 10% DISCOUNT ON BOTTLED WINES PURCHASED ONBOARD AND A WIDE VARIETY OF DRAFT AND BOTTLED BEERS, NON-ALCOHOLIC COCKTAILS, SOFT DRINKS, MINERAL WATER, COFFEE DRINKS (LATTE, ESPRESSO, CAPPUCCINO, ETC.), HOT CHOCOLATE AND HOT TEAS. 

Premium Extra Package:

ALL BEVERAGES PRICED UP TO S15! THE PREMIUM CHOICE TO QUENCH YOUR THIRST. OUR PREMIUM EXTRA PACKAGE INCLUDES AN EXTENSIVE VARIETY OF FROZEN AND CLASSIC COCKTAILS, PREMIUM BRAND SPIRITS, LIQUORS AND CORDIALS. THEN THERES A VARIED SELECTION OF WINES AND CHAMPAGNE BY THE GLASS, A 25% DISCOUNT ON BOTTLES OF WINE AND CHAMPAGNE PURCHASED ON BOARD, AND OUR ENTIRE SELECTION OF DRAFT, CRAFT AND BOTTLED BEERS, SODAS, FRUIT JUICES, MINERAL WATER, ENERGY DRINKS, COFFEE (LATTE, ESPRESSO, CAPPUCCINO, ETC.), HOT CHOCOLATE AND TEAS. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2022 at 12:43 PM, china1095 said:

Can anyone tell me if you have the easy plus drink package promotion, how can you upgrade to the Premium. Can this be done online or only onboard.

Of course you can.😉 Once you board all ships always swarm you when entering on purchasing drink packages,  upgrading your drink package, specialty restaurants, spa packages and excursions. 

On 2/14/2022 at 11:00 PM, pstock2504 said:

Also have the Easy Plus package. What type of mixed drinks are included? Drinks like painkillers, bahama mamas, etc? Anyone have a current price listing of alcoholic drinks? Sailing on Meraviglia.  

Here are some from last August. https://www.cruisehabit.com/daily-programs-menus/meraviglia-msc-cruises-bar-restaurant-menus-2021-08-20-000000-2021-08-23-000000?fbclid=IwAR1cySdMKb4p7TQ2e9ZTpfaZX8kP1oE84nsKy03K-mIzlBPSyqhMABhRMz4

• 9 months later...
On 2/6/2022 at 4:32 PM, china1095 said:

Thank you, will try again. For some reason what comes up is the full price for the premium package.

I tried to upgrade from Easy to Easy Plus, because they don't allow frozen drinks. It comes up full price for me, too. I would do that, if they confirmed that my Easy package payment (I've paid in full) would be deducted.

21 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

I booked recently an Aurea Cabin that included Easy Plus etc…upgrade showed on Cruise Planner allowing upgrade to Premium for $20 PPPD. This is on Meraviglia in Jan., a  7 night cruise.

Did you book through MSC directly or through an agent? When we book through MSC ours shows we can upgrade for the $20pppd but we booked through a TA this time and it only shows the full package price on MSC website. Thinking that is why yours shows the $20 pppd upgrade because we are on the same cruise.  OP can call his TA and get the Cheaper upgrade price.

1 hour ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Did you book through MSC directly or through an agent? When we book through MSC ours shows we can upgrade for the $20pppd but we booked through a TA this time and it only shows the full package price on MSC website. Thinking that is why yours shows the $20 pppd upgrade because we are on the same cruise.  OP can call his TA and get the Cheaper upgrade price.

We booked direct..

On 2/6/2022 at 4:32 PM, china1095 said:

Thank you, will try again. For some reason what comes up is the full price for the premium package.

Me too.  I called MSC and was told it should come up closer to your cruise date.  I don't cruise until April 2023

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, todd-r said:

Booked a 7 day Caribbean cruise thru TA that sails in 20 days. Hadn't seen this before but it's there now.

drink upgrade.jpg

I must be too far out (99 days).  I have been watching for this to upgrade

Edited by bafinegan

Booked yesterday for spring 2024. Totally unexpected but our son got engaged yesterday and then told us they are getting married on this cruise lol. Well we couldn't not!  Have cruised 3x on MSC but never in the Med.  Looking forward to it very much 

17 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

If I book through an internet agency (not MSC - can't stand their website), should I still be able to upgrade? The booking I'm looking at includes the Easy Plus, but I'm not going to drink Smirnoff !!

Tom

Update - I went ahead and booked direct, as (the agency who won't be named) ended up pulling the offer for the free drinks/wifi. Now, to deal with the headache which is the MSC website !!

Tom

On 2/16/2022 at 6:43 AM, celestialcruiser said:

Good stuff on Easy plus!

There was one menu with $16 drinks. 

If I order one, do they charge $1 extra like on Celebrity & Princess or the whole $16?

16 minutes ago, KKB said:

Good stuff on Easy plus!

There was one menu with $16 drinks. 

If I order one, do they charge $1 extra like on Celebrity & Princess or the whole $16?

Interested to find out about that as well.

Tom