Freestyle Coke Machine Locations on Adventure of the Seas

NoName

5 hours ago, NoName said:

Anyone familiar with the locations of the Freestyle Coke Machines on the Adventure of the Seas? We are aft on deck 7...trying to figure out my route for those early morning soda runs!

Thanks.

The Freestyle machines have not been self serve. They only operate if an attendant is present. No early morning service on the promenade. 

CruisinMama2003, I noticed you were recently on Adventure, and answered a question about the Freestyle Coke machines.  We are sailing her in a few weeks, and I need to know if Dr Pepper is available in the machines!  That will make my decision whether to purchase the soft drink packages for all of us 🙂  Do you remember??

44 minutes ago, Greektreats said:

CruisinMama2003, I noticed you were recently on Adventure, and answered a question about the Freestyle Coke machines.  We are sailing her in a few weeks, and I need to know if Dr Pepper is available in the machines!  That will make my decision whether to purchase the soft drink packages for all of us 🙂  Do you remember??

Just got off the Adventure.  The Freestyle Coke Machine is on promenade Deck 5 and they have Dr Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper.  It is a self-serve machine.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...