Live from Wonder of the Seas! March 4 to 11, 2022 Inaugural Cruise!

3 hours ago, Jkaczanowski said:

my 15 year old boy is probably the most tech savvy, app loving kid with almost 70,000 followers on Tik Tok.  When I mentioned that they might be doing away with the cruise compasses, he wasn’t happy about it.  I asked him why not, and he said that when he is in the stateroom, it is faster to look at the compass to find the hours for things.

This may come as shock, but not everyone has a cell phone and some of us turn them off and put them in the safe. Disconnect time.  Give me paper and a pin all day long. 

• Like 11

Looks bright and shiny! But the first thing I noticed was the 7,000 guest capacity ! Yikes. (ok, its 12 short of 7000).

I've gotten very spoiled the past 8 months.

mac_tlc

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The sea calls my name said:

This may come as shock, but not everyone has a cell phone and some of us turn them off and put them in the safe. Disconnect time.  Give me paper and a pin all day long. 

I think you missed the point. The point I was trying to make is that even the most tech savvy prefer a paper copy at times. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Looks bright and shiny! But the first thing I noticed was the 7,000 guest capacity ! Yikes. (ok, its 12 short of 7000).

I've gotten very spoiled the past 8 months.

mac_tlc

I take it that Wonder is now the largest Royal ship?  i.e. about 1 inch longer than Symphony?  Guest capacity is sure getting up there!

1 minute ago, LuCruise said:

I take it that Wonder is now the largest Royal ship?  i.e. about 1 inch longer than Symphony?  Guest capacity is sure getting up there!

I did a quick search on capacity of Oasis class ships. Wonder has about 300 more possible guests than Oasis.

mac_tlc

• Thanks 1

Guest BigRoger

Brilliant so far…. Thanks for sharing…..

This is a quick maybe dumb question if I may….. has the trellis bar been removed? It isn’t showing on the compass in terms of any open times?

Hoping it’s a no…. Favourite bar…. Outdoors evening drinks! 

Edited by BigRoger